*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new world, new beginnings and the new girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261038-Planet-Giantess-Colonization/cid/3135450-The-new-world-new-beginnings-and-the-new-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2261038
Your people are micron or ultra-micro sized & aim to make homes on unaware Women's bodies.
Chapter #1

The new world, new beginnings and the new girl.

    by: M_White
Several million of your people traveled from your homeworld to start anew. You expected to settle on untouched and fertile land but you had ended up in a strange new environment that was odd and eerie. The terrain was strange, oddly colored material and uncomfortably warm with strange trees dotting the landscape. The sky of this world was far too strange to be a normal one. You and your fellow voyagers have no idea where you are, but little do you know, you're actually on the body of <choose from the list or make your own character> and you were microbes compared to this goddess.

Luckily, you all had enough food and resources to last a few years, you had to find a place to build and this place was not on your maps so you had to improvise. This was a one-way trip and there was no going back.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M_White (UN: m.white at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M_White has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261038-Planet-Giantess-Colonization/cid/3135450-The-new-world-new-beginnings-and-the-new-girl