*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261590-World-of-the-Giant-Furries
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2261590
Anthro Animals began on growing to Gigantic sizes and then more.

Anthro Animals began on growing to Gigantic sizes and then more.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Humans and Humanoid anthropomorphic animals live in the same world, However a strange event cause the Animal population to grow in size and continue to grow
Rules

1) Only Furries can Grow to size (No Human Growth)

2) Clothes do not Grow with them.

3) Main characters and Furries can't die on story

4) No Gore stuff nor detail deaths, Vore/ Foot Crush/ Belly Crush/ Butt Crush are Allowed though.

5) They can't Grow instantly/ No Instant Grow allowed
For instants the Character who was 5ft tall instantly grows 1,000ft in a blink of an eye.
A slow or fast grow that detail how are they growing are okay

6) Please no Bad Grammar or misspelled words.

7) I don't want people to be writing 100 options of what animal species for the main protagonist to be, Instead you can simply just add the animal type on the story that you like to be, Be Avian/ Reptile/ Mammals/ Rodents or Aquatics.

(In progress)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261590-World-of-the-Giant-Furries