*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261634-Shrunk-with-Cats500GPChapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2261634
What used to be small cute kitties are now giant cats!

What used to be small cute kitties are now giant cats!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
WARNING: NSFW CONTENT(18+)

You're Nick, an 18-year-old male that lives with his parents. When your family leaves on a trip, you're left to take care of your cat. Everything goes as planned at first, until you somehow shrink! This turns out to be great for your cat, they just found they new favorite snack and sex toy/slave all in one!

THIS WILL INVOLVE NON-CON, THE HUMAN WILL BE RESISTING.

If you add on to the story, try and make it at least 1000 characters!

NO death, digestion, watersports(piss) or transformation!

Oral Vore(Full Tour as well), Anal Vore, and unbirthing is all allowed!

Feel free to include kinks such as facesitting, farts, scat play(with the exception of ingesting them), rimming, humiliation, multiple preds, etc.

Hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: In order to be gifted 500 GPs for your chapter(s), the requirement is at LEAST 100 words. No one liners or similar chapters will be rewarded.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261634-Shrunk-with-Cats500GPChapter