*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Morning After
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261735-Gender-Swap-Around-Friend/cid/3141739-The-Morning-After
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2261735
Basically, you have turned into a girl around your friend.
Chapter #1

The Morning After

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
You can barely remember what happened last night, about a whole bottle of Jack Daniels in and you started to really feel the effects. An hour goes by and you awake in the passenger side of your friends truck. As your being driven home you can hear Wyatt talking to somebody on the phone but you pay no attention to it, and then an hour later after that, dragged into your bed and tossed on it. Its about 7 in the morning when you start to slowly open your eyes, still feeling the splitting headache as a result of your intense drinking game at the party. Still under the covers, you see the slightly open blinds and see that its morning time (oh damn...wait...i forgot, its a weekend, we don't have classes today) you think to yourself. You raise yourself up a little bit and realize your friends kind gesture. (ah, I see, at least he had the common decency to throw a fucking blanket over me) you tell yourself in your mind.


After stretching your arms out you realize that your sleeves on your T-shirt are very baggy, as if your shirt grew in your sleep. As seconds pass by you start to notice other things. Your chest feels heavier than usual, your hair feels longer for some reason, and there is something missing between your... (WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK). You get yourself out of bed and realize the bottom is a bit further down than it is supposed to be. As you hit the ground, the grey shorts you were wearing falls off of your hips and land in a pile on the ground beneath you, thankfully though your underwear still somewhat fit, all be it a little big. "ok what the hell is going...on" to your horror, your voice is much higher pitched than usual, cuter sounding, feminine sounding. "oh dear god what the hell is this!" You take your much to large shorts and are forced to hold them up to cover yourself, you go the the mirror that's next to your desk and finally find out what has happened to you.


"what.the.hell" you tell yourself. in front of the mirror stands a cute looking girl, everything that distinguished you was now feminized. Your once spikey black hair was now silky smooth long black hair that went down to the arch of your back, your toned muscles gave way to small delicate arms legs and your abs was replaced with a thin, smooth stomach and a set of C cup breasts. You turned around to reveal your once flat ass was replaced with a rather round, smooth butt that's responsible for barely keeping your underwear on your body. and obviously, you notice that your once 8 inch cock has been replaced with a cleanly shaven vagina. It takes a while for you to process what has happened. "o-ok, this could just be a dream that i will wake up from any minute now...but yet again iv been up for a while now...oh no oh no oh no!!! what the hell happened to me?" you ask yourself, having a mini freak out. "I'm a fucking chick, how could something like this even happen? what if Wyatt sees me like this?". After a few minutes to process, you gather yourself and try to make the best of the situation. "ok, i need...smaller clothes to fit in, there has gotten to be something smaller to...

You have the following choice:

1. Wyatt walks into your room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261735-Gender-Swap-Around-Friend/cid/3141739-The-Morning-After