*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261773-One-Piece-Shrinking-Transforming-Fruit
by TAT
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2261773
Isekai-ed into One Piece with a peculiar Devil Fruit in hand.

Isekai-ed into One Piece with a peculiar Devil Fruit in hand.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Sandy beaches, rolling waves, and a warm breeze. The perfect tropical vacation or at least it would be if you were here by your own choice. No you were minding your own business after buying the latest volume of your favorite manga, One Piece, when a flash of light knocked you out.

Perhaps it wasn't smart to read and walk in the city, but that still didn't explain how you ended up in a completely different location. With different clothes no less.

You sat in the sand lost in thought when a reel of memories suddenly flowed between your brows. This wasn't even your original body. You were now inhabiting the form of a stranger, a stranger in the world of One Piece.

Through his memories you could tell that it was around 19 years after the death of the Pirate King Gol D Roger. Making it about a year before the start of the series. Give or take a few months.

With your knowledge of the events of One Piece, you could have a real advantage. Specially considering the secret that the former owner of your new body had. By a twist of fate the guy had found one of the magical Devil Fruits. A mythical item that when eaten granted the user with unimaginable abilities in exchange for the ability to swim.

Some Devil Fruits were better than others, but you're sure that by combining that power with your innate knowledge, you could come out on top.

Finding the fruit hidden by your new self, you pull it out to take a bite and gain a power.

But the question still was what type of power would it be? A Paramecia, Logia, or Zoan? Only one way to find out.

Disgusting flavor fills your throat as the name of the fruit manifests itself into your subconscious. It was the...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261773-One-Piece-Shrinking-Transforming-Fruit