*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262043-Bambi-A-Changing-Woodland-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2262043
Bambi and his friends encounter things that will change their lives for better or worse!

Bambi and his friends encounter things that will change their lives for better or worse!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I'm surprised no one has yet to do a Bambi Interactive Story here on this site, so here I am finally doing a first, making an Interactive Story all about Bambi and his woodland friends here on Writing.com!

Anyways, Bambi has always been quite the curious deer, often experiencing something new every day along with his forest friends, but as they say, things change, and Bambi, along with his woodland buddies, will realize what that truly means as strange things begin to happen that will change their lives either for the better or for the worse!

Now, the Bambi I'm talking about is the Disney version, so if you don't know what Bambi's life was like in the forest during the movies, or if you don't know their friends very well, I have provided links to the two movies on Wikipedia, in case you're interested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bambi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bambi_II

Also, there are some ground rules that I would like to cover before we begin.

1. Please make sure to use good grammar. Typos are fine, but if I'm not able to read anything of what you have posted, then I will try to make it so that there's good grammar in that chapter. However, if I feel like I can't even think on how to make the grammar better, because it's all just scrambled stuff, then I will delete your chapter.
2. Any pairing is fine for this interactive.
3. Any offensive stuff (including underage sex) is not allowed. If you make a chapter with that kind of stuff, it will get deleted. Anything disgusting, like scat, watersports, vomit, and even diapers, is also not allowed, for obvious reasons.
4. While I would prefer that you focus on the woodland critters, insects, human hunters, and Hunter Dogs that are part of the Great Forest, I will also allow those who aren't woodland animals, insects, nor dogs, like other types of dogs, including dalmatians, farm animals, zoo animals, and aquatic animals, like orcas, to be focused on.
5. Crossovers between other franchises (Disney or non-Disney) are allowed, as long as they mainly focus on any of the woodland critters, the insects, the Hunter Dogs, or Man, or if any of the characters from a different franchise interacted with said characters.

Other than those rules, feel free to change whatever you want about your favorite animals in the Great Forest as you please! Only other thing of note is to have fun!

EDIT 10/18/2022: After nearly a year of this Interactive being up, we have finally reached 5,000 views on this story. I would like to thank you all for the many chapters that you've added and the views that we've given. Who knows? Maybe I might make more Interactive Stories in the near future, too! Until then, keep on adding!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262043-Bambi-A-Changing-Woodland-Life