*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What you gonna do when they come for you
  2. Your life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262488-Shrunken-slave-for-girls/cid/3267805-What-you-gonna-do-when-they-come-for-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2262488
In the future males are born to be slaves for female
This choice: Cheap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What you gonna do when they come for you

    by: Man in black
“ because dude I dare you!” Eddie’s Voice cuts in as the three sit in the car. Loud rap music surrounds them beer bottles litter the floor. Daphne pours out another line of coke.
“ One for the money?”
“ Who says I’m doing it?” You say reaching for the straw.


Daphne Bats your hand away and looks at you..
“ ought ought ought not until you rob that convenience store”. You look across the street at the 7-Eleven.
“ fine” you say exiting and walking towards the store . You enter the store looking around for what to steel. You decide on a bag of Doritos figuring you and your Homies will have the munchies when a heavy hand lands on your shoulder.


“ don’t move” comes a cold robotic voice and you freeze and turn. To face a US Peace Officer in full uniform. Ever since the shootings of the early 21st-century and since politicians had no idea of what to do. A bipartisan idea was floated to turn US cops into The Department Of Peace Officers. Which would take normal police officers and enhance them with military training A Republican idea. Give them scary-ass uniforms and helmets like Star Wars storm troopers A crazy movie-loving Republican idea and unleash them onto the streets of major cities.


Since this was New York City this was one of the trial cities. Along with Pittsburgh, Detroit, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
“ Drop those chips and come peacefully,” The officer says his black face plate covering his mouth. All you can see is a pair of blue eyes behind goggles. Maybe it was the Coke and alcohol making you feel like Superman or just sheer stupidity. In the end, it didn’t even matter as you bald up your fist and tried to punch the man in the chest. Before you were grabbed by another officer a quick snap breaks your arm.


Then before you could scream your legs are kicked out from beneath you and you’re dragged out of the store. You have just enough time to see your friend's car tear out of the parking lot before you’re thrown into the trunk of a police car. Later you’re brought to a large factory and brought inside. Your dropped unceremoniously onto the cold floor in front of you stands a pretty brunette.
“ One for processing,” says the cold robotic voice of the Peace Officer.


The woman whose name tag you can read as Britny looks down at you with sympathy on her face.
“ oh man, what did they do to you?” Then she is in front of you helping you up and sitting you down in a waiting room.
“ After we process you we can heal your arm before then can I get you anything juice, food pain pills,” she says sympathetically.
“ water “ you croak out it comes out more like “ Walter “. She smiles and walks away.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An explanation of the Factory

2. Skip to you being turned into an object

*Noteb*
3. Skip to you being turn into a slave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262488-Shrunken-slave-for-girls/cid/3267805-What-you-gonna-do-when-they-come-for-you