*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263370-Genshin-Impact-Giants-and-Giantesses
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2263370
The world of Teyvat is full of a lot of magic that can allow anything to happen.

The world of Teyvat is full of a lot of magic that can allow anything to happen.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Genshin Impact: Giants and Giantesses

If you aren't sure what Genshin Impact is: It's a free-to-play Action/Adventure roleplaying game made by miHoYo. It's a pretty game with a good story and a lot of pretty hot characters If you don't want to play the game, the wiki is very helpful at learning the world, characters, and lore.

This is the first Genshin Interactive on writing.com to my knowledge so hopefully people enjoy it.

Some rules below (Or really just what to expect here)

Mainly these are for writers to follow, and I'm going to keep it pretty bare bones.

1. Preferably the main character in focus can't die, at least not straight away. If you really want it please make sure there is an option to continue that doesn't involve death.

2. This is mainly going to be including the canon characters (Playable and NPCs of course) so no OC's really

3. The small characters are off limits for anything sexual (Including but not limited to: Qi Qi, Klee, Diona, Sayu, etc.)

4. As some people dislike modern technology in Teyvat please keep that in a separate thread. (There will be Teyvat, Teyvat with Modern tech, and Modern AU paths)

5. Please no short submissions, the only exception would be for choice chapters typically at the beginning, though I can understand some happening later on.

That's basically all the rules I have. I do reserve the right to add more rules if the need arises, as well as remove chapters for breaking said rules.


Little info about myself:
-I am a female adult and I do indeed have interest in this type of scenario(mainly being shrunk down)
-I also feel like there isn’t a lot of Giant based interactives which is why I wanted to include both
-I’ll do my best to add chapters as frequently as I can, though I only have so many ideas and I am not as confident in my ability to write growth additions
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263370-Genshin-Impact-Giants-and-Giantesses