*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female
  2. New Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263919-AR-Daycare-II-The-New-Class/cid/3166531-Female
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2263919
Inspired by the original interactive by Talcane.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female

    by: karlmarx700
Okay, here are some characters to choose from:

1. Christine- Bright red hair, very pale skin. Excitable and energetic, she loves to play. A bit of a tomboy.

2. May- Short brown hair, blue eyes. Personality is calm and serene, loves the color blue, especially dark shades of blue. Quite relaxed and falls asleep easily.

3. Danielle- Dark brown hair that she likes to style with clips and pins that is shoulder length, tan skin, brown eyes. Agreeable girl that will try anything once, rather easygoing and easily influenced. A quick learner too, she is quite smart.

4. Josephine- Black hair with pink highlights that is quite long, brown skin, dark eyes, has a cute smile. Fun-loving girl but can be a bit of a troublemaker sometimes. Thinks she's funny. Very close with her mother.

You have the following choices:

1. Christine

*Noteb*
2. May

3. Danielle

4. Josephine

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263919-AR-Daycare-II-The-New-Class/cid/3166531-Female