*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nick the human enters
  2. Welcome to Wyrmwood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3176173-Nick-the-human-enters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Male Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nick the human enters

    by: Reborner
"So you're Nick McGruger? A pleasure to meet you. My name is... Call me El, for your sake," the principal said, shaking your hand.
The man before you was a white male with blonde hair and green eyes in a gray suit, but he wasn't human to begin with, or rather 'it'. As for you, you were of slightly above average height with short, wavy brown locks and blue eyes. As you grab El's hand, waves of displeasure courses through your body and you break it off quickly, staring at your hand for a bit.
"My apologies for that. I simply forget the fragility of your kind. I will be blunt: I have no love for your kin and have no intentions of fixing it, however, I will not go and exterminate your race like a barbarian, like yours. As long as you don't do anything troublesome, I'll see no reason we should meet, unless the situation calls for it. Do I make myself clear?" He asks, his eyes turning black and tentacles start forming out of his body in various places.
Scared, you shake your head in agreement and pause before questioning him on something tangent to his threat.
"I understand that, but what if, the other mo- students and teachers start off first? I can only use my words here and I hardly doubt my warfarin buddies will come to my rescue," you question, the last part sarcastic.
Reverting back to his human form, El sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.
"I understand you're different from them and I apologize for that threat I made. However, you bring up a great point and I have sent a message not to do anything to you, unless it's necessary. All students and staff members are aware of my... temperament." 'He' said before a knock on door alerts you both and the knocker comes in with her massive knockers.
A literally smoking hot woman steps up to you and stares you down before turning down the heat. With fiery red skin with yellow irises in black pools, a woman that appears to be a gyaru was standing before you. A white small blouse was held together by a single button as it's heavily under serious stress from the probably the K-cup breasts in the tiger print bra while a pink mini-skirt showed off the wide width of the hips held by a match pair of underwear string.
"This is Katrine, a succubus and she'll lead your dorms. I pray for your good studies. Also, Katrine, try not suck him dry," El warns her, though she giggles at this threat, despite El holding back his bloodlust.
"Gawd, you don't have to worry, LOL! Cum on! Let's go, the name's Kat!" She said, her black heart shaped tail grabbing your wrist and you end up seeing her thong as she takes you to the dorms.
Passing by a lot of monster folk, most of them glare at you while some of them look at you in curiosity, however, it only lasts briefly as they mainly ignore you. Meanwhile, she was staring hard at your crotch, Eventually, you make it to a dorm building where it was standing off by itself where you meets some monsters there, talking at the entrance before noticing you. Two of them were anthromorphic foxes with multiple tails, the younger, reddish gold one with six tails while his mother (obvious because of her massive probably J-cup breasts and wide curves, as well as the fact she was buck naked) had nine golden white tails, each tipped in black. The third and last one was a green dragon lady, a large rear and thick, perky breasts in a light blue blouse and pencil skirt. The adults perked up and smiled at you, though the younger fox just scowled.
"Nick, I assume? A pleasure to meet you! I'm the history teacher, Ms. Ruby Greenburn, and that's Ms. Kyu Bell, the art teacher, with her son, Kyu Oli!" The dragon lady greets you, her wings flapping happily and her yellow reptilian eyes scan you over as two long, black horns stick out above her head.
The kitsune steps up next with her son, clearly not happy like every kid with their folks.
"Nice to meet you, Nick. Don't mind me, I choose to be liberated, as art is free to take any form. A shame, since my son refuses to do so. Probably the reason why he's still single!" "Oka-san!" The milf explains before bringing in her son as he responds weakly at her introduction of himself.
"Nicky, if you mind, he has a harsh tone, he's really nice and has a great bum," she said, turning him around to show off his backside.
Oli had a very bottom heavy, feminine form if one looked at him, but his butt cheeks were comparably big to the idea he added monster sized basket balls in his very strained jeans that was being eaten and his mom was currently playing it in her hands.
"Mom!" he complained louder, his face red at her actions.
"Of course, his farts can be down bad but..." "Oka-san!" He shouted, pushing her away, his face burning red from embarrassment and all girls chuckle at his expression.
"That's enough, Bell. I think you embarrassed him enough. Well, Nick, we have to get going. Hope to see you soon!" Ruby said, taking the vixen with her and you follow her with your eyes until you could no longer see her, love filling your sight.
Without a warning, you feel yourself being squeezed by a big rope and eventually, you see a tail of purple scales around you before the upper body of big boobied latina facing you. With the same eyes as Ruby, albeit blue, the woman holding you had plump, brown lip sticked lips and black mid-back length straight hair as her large breasts are held in by a dark green tank top.
"A Snack? Don't mind if I do!" She hisses before another voice interjects.
"Vicky, Mr. El told us not to harm Nick! You remember the last dumbass that ignored his rules?"
The snake girl and you turn to face the newcomer, receiving two more creatures: an ogre and centaur. The centaur was surprisingly a mix between between a classic bookworm and bodybuilder as she had large muscles, thick as trees as glasses sat on her perky nose. Green eyes looks at you worriedly and a bit of sternness as the centaur had a gray horse body and her red hair tied into a ponytail. As for the ogre, she was the largest monster you've seen around, you barely reaching her green bellybutton that was sticking out from between her gray sweater and black jeans. With breasts half as big as you, a gut that was nearly as big as a small room that's almost similar to a closet, and a rear that can easily hide you in her crack, she was massive, but surprisingly, she was cute, her face holding enough chub to make her very attractive. Mischief was laden in her stormy gray eyes as she twirled with her short, wavy, blue hair and a sneer was plastered against her face.
"Sarah, come on! He's just a human! Nobody really cares about them, considering the last strife we had against them recently," Vicky, the lamia replies back lazily, though she releases you.
"Those are soldiers that fought back, not us, Vicky!" Sarah explains, the centaur shaking her head as she crossed her muscular arms under her huge breasts as the ogre scratches her ass.
Gathering your bearings, you hold out your hand, which Sarah accepts, though none of the others follow up with her.
"Sorry about that. We're just new to the idea of humans entering Wyrmwood, so we're not use to it. Other than May, who's over there, you've already met everyone that lives here," Sarah said, pointing at the ogre, who turns around and wiggles her literally monstrous ass at you before spanking herself, waves forming on the surface of her bum because of the impact.
"We're just thinking of how to interact with you, so please don't worry about it too much," Sarah continues on before Oli interjects.
"Not really," he answers, his embarrassment now gone, the others nodding their heads in agreement.
"I'm thinking in how much spunk I can drain him before he finishes for the last time," Kat said, biting her lip.
"Nick will make a nice bulge on me," Vicky said, licking her lips and rubbing her belly as May sends a high five as Vicky replies back in kind with her tail.
"Other than that, I'm wondering how he'll feel with over 400 pounds of ogre on him. Hope you don't mind the smell," May said, smirking as a 'small' toot exits out of her.
"They say my farts reek," Oli mutters, hands on his hips, and May was ready to retort until you stop her.
"Never expected to be popular, but better than killing ourselves. I've had enough of that back home. Anyways, I thought eating others was bad?" You ask, your initial dark look changing into confusion.
"Only crooks and... outcasts do that," Oli explains, pausing a bit before finishing it off and everyone turns awkward at the latter title, confusion still with you, but you decide not to ask up on that.
"Ooookay, so who am I bunking with? Or do I get my own room?" You ask, trying to change the topic.
"There's no more rooms, but according to the news I got, you're with..." Sarah replies, trying to recall your roommate.

Who's your roomie?
Vicky, a lamia that would be more than happy to gobble you up?
May, who's more interested with you meeting her backside?
Sarah, a stern and rule follower, but is kind to you in a friendly fashion and a possible ally and friend?
Kat, a succubus that sees you as nothing but a sex toy?
Oli, the femboy kitsune, who's mother is a teacher and is possibly a tsundere?

You have the following choices:

1. Vicky the lamia

*Noteb*
2. May the ogre

*Noteb*
3. Sarah the centaur

*Noteb*
4. Kat the succubus

*Noteb*
5. Oli the kitsune

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3176173-Nick-the-human-enters