*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264105-The-Foot-Dungeon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264105
A foot-fetish themed, RPG stylized Role Play!

A foot-fetish themed, RPG stylized Role Play!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There's long told stories of a strange dungeon, full of endless, ever shifting rooms, strange creatures and people, traps and all. Though two things stay the same in each tale: one is that it promises infinite treasure and long-lost artifacts of a golden age. The other, is that everything, from the strange artifacts and decorations to the creatures' desires and intentions, revolve around feet...

Whether your reason was for the gold, or to simply enjoy the possible encounters within, you pack up your things, and head forth into the dungeon...

===========================================================

So, first thing's first, the primary fetish should be feet! But, when you make your character, you can include other kinks / fetishes that you might want to see aswell. However, what isn't allowed is; underaged / cub, scat or poop or pee, diapers, and any kind of vore other than cock vore. (Meaning CV is allowed)

If possible, try to keep each section longer than a sentence or two. Choices are understandable, but use some detail when possible, please. (There's bonus gift-points for adds I like too)

I plan to have this play in a similar style to an rpg, in that you run into 'encounters' or fun scenarios / situations and gather / use items to spice the role playing a bit. But do feel free to come up with some yourselves too~!


Creating a character should go a little like this...

Character Name, Age, gender, species (if not doing a human)

Kinks they enjoy, kinks you want to include, and if any feet in the rp should be sweaty, clean, smelly etc.

Up to 6 items you want to bring. Can be anything, from tickle tools to oils and lotions, potions, etc. You may come across new items along the way to use as-well.

Then below, simply set your choices as *Start Here* and the last one as *More Entries*
This way, multiple people can play the same character, or you can run multiple roleplays as one character.


Other than to have fun, that should be all of it...

For those curious, my preferred kinks / fetishes are; Feet / paw, sweaty feet, smelly feet, foot growth, futa, hyper, cock growth, ball growth, urethral / cock fucking, and non-lethal cock vore.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264105-The-Foot-Dungeon