*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.

The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
*All-Story Wide Notice*- All chapters submitted starting a new storyline must be a minimum of 2,500 characters long(counted at the bottom of the addition menu. All chapters continuing an existing storyline must be 5,000. Keep proper grammar, and stay away from topics like farting, scat, and male content. I will delete any chapter than violates these simple rules and after multiple attempts deletions, I will block anyone who consistently posts the same chapter over and over again breaking the rules. I hate to be rude about it, but I deleted a dozen 1-line chapters just this week- 9/23/23-9/30/23 and I just can't keep doing that.

Disclosure: This story is a shrinking/giantess fantasy interactive. Please be courteous and respectful to me and anyone else reading along.

Rules:

0. Basic rule, this is a giantess story, so no male giants in any capacity.

1. Please don't add short chapters! Doing this is my biggest pet peeve. One-line additions or hastily thrown-together details do not make for an interesting story. The bare minimum additions to this story should be about 2,500 characters or roughly 500 words.

2. I know plenty of people have varying opinions on this. But, I do not allow any scat into my stories, including farting. Additions with the inclusion of these elements will be promptly deleted.

3. No crossovers! We will be focusing on specific characters from specific shows. So please don't have characters like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory interacting with Lily from How I Met Your Mother.

4. I know this can be difficult for some, but please try to keep the character's "in-character" as often as possible. Don't give characters a giantess or foot fetish to fit your specific fantasy, it takes away from others' experience and often makes your addition harder to follow up.

5. I'm fine with you introducing your own elements, but don't suddenly change what a character is wearing or stray in the complete opposite direction from where the choice chapter leads.

6. Last Rule. I have no problems with anyone adding to my stories, this rule applies to everything in my portfolio. Please, contact me if you need help, want to bounce ideas back and forth, or you just want to reserve a chapter for yourself.

Reserved Chapters are exactly what you should expect. Reserved, if you add to one of these blocked-out paths without permission, expect your chapter to be deleted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking