*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3169691-Three-Best-Frenemies
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2264408
You are a one inch tall man trying to survive a ditzy girlfriend and a scheming roommate.
This choice: “I wanted the three of us to do something fun to celebrate finishing our move”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Three Best Frenemies

    by: Hectic
“Thank god I found you, Andrew, because I wanted the three of us to do something fun to celebrate finishing our move!” Olivia exclaimed excitedly to both you and Mackenzie. It was a blessing and a curse how quickly Olivia tended to forget all about the times that she crushed you flat or otherwise accidentally abused you. On the one hand no matter what you didn’t want her to beat herself up over simple accidents, no matter how torturous they often were for you. But on the other hand if she thought about them a little more then maybe she would slowly begin to become less of a colossal ditz. Regardless, you knew what you were signing up for getting involved with this clueless angel, and you wouldn’t trade it for the world.

“Uhh come on Liv, his puny butt barely did anything while we did all of the heavy lifting! What does he have to celebrate?” Mackenzie retorted with a chuckle at the same time while glancing down at you, still reforming slowly in Olivia’s hands.

“Mack! Come on, cut him some slack! It’s not like he didn’t help at all just because he couldn’t help with the big stuff! And he was the one to find this apartment in the first place!” You smiled faintly as Olivia defended you from Mackenzie’s rude comment. Mackenzie often tried to get subtle jabs in at your stature or you as a person, but Olivia was always quick to jump to your defense. Especially in situations like this when your mouth was still a bit too squished to be functional. Moreover, Olivia was actually right, too. You were far and away the most organized of the three, with Mackenzie second and Olivia a distant third. So when it came to apartment hunting you definitely led the charge.

“Alright fine I get your point, girl.” Mackenzie relented as she shot yet another mischievous look towards your body, finally about to pop back into the third dimension. “I just can’t believe we actually found a place this nice! We rock! Gimme a high five!” Mackenzie played into Olivia’s naturally joyful exuberance with ease. Getting your ditzy girlfriend excited was a relatively simple endeavor for anyone, and Mackenzie knew exactly how to take advantage of it.

“Hell yeah, woohoo!” Olivia exclaimed and raised her hand without a second thought. The hand you were mere moments away from finally reforming on. In a blur you felt yourself rush through the air as you attempted to cry out, but to no avail. Mackenzie’s plan had worked out perfectly.

SMACK

The two girls’ hands struck together perfectly in an admittedly perfect high five. One that clearly had been perfected over the course of their twenty plus year friendship. To rub it in further, Mackenzie even interlocked her fingers with Olivia’s, squeezing their palms together for a few more moments before finally letting go. Mackenzie hid a smirk to herself as Olivia then looked at her other hand for you.

“Okay Andrew so wha… Oh SHIT” Olivia said as she immediately realized what she had done when she didn’t spot you in her other hand. She lifted her other hand up to find your body absolutely pulverized once more, all efforts at reformation completely squashed through an unconscious demonstration of the duo’s tight bond. “I’m so sorry again, sweetie, ugh I’m such an airhead sometimes. I promise no more of that today, Andrew!” A beautiful sentiment it was, one that you knew she could in no way follow up on though.

“Alright Liv, so what should we do today to celebrate our first day as roommates?” Mackenzie said, partly asking genuinely and partly attempting to distract Olivia from your existence once more. Luckily for you, Olivia wasn’t completely hopeless enough to put you in danger again, as she responded to Mackenzie without taking her eyes off of your body in her hand.

What idea does Olivia have for you three?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3169691-Three-Best-Frenemies