*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3176650-Some-Alone-Time-with-Olivia
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2264408
You are a one inch tall man trying to survive a ditzy girlfriend and a scheming roommate.
This choice: “I wanted us two to spend our whole first day together”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some Alone Time with Olivia

    by: Hectic
“Thank god I found you, Andrew, because I wanted us two to spend our whole first day together!" Olivia beamed down at your flattened form in her hand.

"Oh come on! You two better not get all boring and lovey-dovey now that you're living together." Mackenzie responded, a sense of genuine concern in her voice mixed with a signature air of annoyance.

"I promise we won't! Just for a little while today! I promise we will all be back to hanging out as a trio just like usual after!" Olivia pleaded.

Mackenzie looked back and forth between you two for a moment before conceding, "Ugh fine, I have to keep organizing my room anyway. Enjoy your half hour together at most before you squish his tiny ass like usual." She turned and walked back into her room as she was talking.

"What! That's not how it always goes, right Andrew!?" Olivia looked down at you right as you found yourself popping back into the third dimension.

"Of course not, sweetie" you stood up and dusted yourself off as Olivia breathed a sigh of relief, "sometimes we make it about 45 minutes before that!" You shot a nearly imperceptible wink at your giantess girlfriend.

"Oh wowwwww I see how it is. You're lucky that I'm not one of those girls who likes squishing tiny guys or else you'd be lucky to last 45 seconds after a dig like that" Olivia hovered her opposite hand over you, shaping it like a fist before moving it back to her side and sticking her tongue out at you.

"Ah I yield I yield!" you laughed, "I know you never do any of it on purpose I'm just pulling your leg."

Olivia rolled her eyes and smiled before walking back into the bedroom placing you atop of her dresser. "Let's both get changed and then figure out what the plan is for today."

"Sounds good to me." You responded before turning around and walking towards your appropriately sized dresser that sat atop Olivia's normal-sized one. Luckily, in the 25 years that passed since the great shrinking epidemic, advances in miniature furniture had come along at a decent rate. This was the reason you had your tiny bed on the nightstand, the dresser here, and a couple more essentials scattered around the apartment. You threw the doors open and grabbed a white tee shirt with khaki shorts, putting them on in an instant. When you sensed movement behind you you immediately spun around as well to stare earnestly at Olivia's massive breasts, still barely covered by the loose, maroon bralette that she slept in the night before. She saw you immediately and smirked.

"You're lucky I love you enough to give you front row tickets to this show every day. Just be careful with remarks like you made a minute ago or you might find your stuff relocated to my underwear drawer... or even my laundry hamper if you really get on my nerves." She raised an eyebrow and smiled as she finished. You loved the back and forth that you two had, knowing that threats like these were never more than playful banter.

"Party's over though" Olivia continued as she slipped a tight crop top over her breasts. Hiding them, albeit just barely, from your view. You hadn't paid attention but she had slipped on a pair of tight, blue jeans as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grab some food

*Noteb*
2. Go explore the neighborhood/park

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264408-A-Tiny-Love-Triangle/cid/3176650-Some-Alone-Time-with-Olivia