*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266594-Skinsuit-Body-Hoppers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dan15
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2266594
A Brother and Sister inherited Body Hopping powers from their Mom

A Brother and Sister inherited Body Hopping powers from their Mom

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
No permission needed just add a chapter if you want!!!!

Lilly(18yrs)and Danny(16yrs) accidentally discovered their abilities while climbing a tree, when they where kids. Their mother Lauren(42yrs)surprised by this, explaind her family's back ground to them. She informed them that anyone, that comes into or lives in the house is fair game for them to practice on even her. Lilly and Danny aren't blood related but they're siblings still how is this possible? Why does Lilly look more like the Aunt/Family friend of their moms college days? Danny looks more like there mother but has a different dad?

How the powers work

Physical entry of the mouth, genitals, nipples and anus are how they get into the bodys, doing so the person becomes elastic like a skinsuit

The person being hoped is still awake until the hopper puts his/her arms, legs, and head into the proper slots.

The hoppers can dictate what bodily proportion they wish to give to the one being hopped for instance, let's say Lilly has DD Cup and hoppes a B Cup girl with a fat ass. Then Lilly can giver her DD Cups and have the same fat ass and be in control.

They can body hop each other while the other is in someone's else.
For example, Danny is in some girl from the beach and Lilly wants in but he refuses to share she can force her way in to the body then in to him to control the body and vice versa for Dan or their mom. Also they could share the body and operate it together. There can be some people who know they can body hop, like friends, teachers, and neighbors. Obviously, this is because they've failed sometimes in body jacking.

Negatives to this ability

They must use stealth to take over someone if they don't want that person knowing who they are. There's no way to erase memories. They can be pulled out if the person is quick enough. So struggles do happen here and there.

Rules

No restrictions age

Sex is allowed (F/F, F/M, M/F, H/F, H/M go easy on the M/M)

NO SELF HARM

Spelling needs to be ok

Grammar isn't a problem just write

ADD CHAPTERS IF YOU WANT
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266594-Skinsuit-Body-Hoppers