*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your new home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268426-Trapped-in-a-Tickling-Neighborhood/cid/3201341-Your-new-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2268426
You move to a rural town in the Midwest, only to find yourself in a town of ticklers.
Chapter #1

Your new home

    by: ChuckBerry
Finally, after a long, winding stressful career path, you have received the luckiest of breaks.

A distant relative to whom you had always been close, bequeathed an enormous sum of money and stocks to you that has allowed you to retire. Being in your early thirties, with plenty of years ahead of you, you decide to move to the quiet town of Kitzeln, a suburban town in an isolated, quiet part of the country.

Packing up the items stuffed into your cramped one room apartment, you load up a u-Haul truck and happily speed away towards your new life, The drive is serene and scenic, a feast for your sore eyes that have only been used to sunlight through a thick office window in a high rise skyscraper. You breathe in the clean country air as the sun begins to set and you pull into the lovely gated community called Colonial Heights.

At the top of a steep incline, you see your house at the center of the cul-de sac, surrounded by a white picket fence with identical homes on either side of you. A thick woods runs behind the cul-de-sace, complete with playground and running trail for members of the community. As the sun sets, you begin the exhausting task of unloading everything. Thankfully, you are able to do fairly quickly, as it was only smaller things. You already planned ahead and ordered new furniture for the house with your fortune.

After everything is packed, you change into your flannel pajamas and grab a glass of wine to relax. You must be more exhausted than you realize, for you suddenly find yourself nodding off.

In the midst of your slumber, you are woken suddenly by........................

You have the following choices:

1. Your cell phone alarm

2. A knock at the door

3. A noise outside

4. Your window breaking

5. The sound of a police siren

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ChuckBerry (UN: anonymous2122 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ChuckBerry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268426-Trapped-in-a-Tickling-Neighborhood/cid/3201341-Your-new-home