*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tracy's unexpected letter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268428-Tracys-Ticklish-Adventure/cid/3201343-Tracys-unexpected-letter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Meme12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #2268428
Tracy, a small and beautiful brunette, goes on wild tickling adventures on her holiday.
Chapter #1

Tracy's unexpected letter

    by: Meme12
Tracy, your rather ordinary girl, has just woken up from a rather long nap in the middle of the day. Having just started her 2 week long Holiday from work means she has a lot of free time to do whatever she wants. Tracy begrudgingly gets up and out of bed after an hour scrolling along social media on her phone.

After changing, her mirror reflects a small girl, being 24 and roughly 5'4" in height, who is pale, fairly thin with a nice body, brunette and just the most beautiful person you could imagine while wearing a flowly blue skirt and a nice floral top.

Being Tracy's first day off she immediately goes to get unnecessary tasks out of the way before her big start, such as washing up her dinner she left out from the night before and any other boring household task you can think of. While replying to a few emails, Tracy hears her letter box ping open and closed. She was a bit concerned as usually mail came on the Sunday, when today is Saturday. Although it didn't bother her too much being a day early.

"Huh? That's strange" Tracy comments, looking confused at the single letter on the carpet outside of her apartment door. No bills or letters from people far away or anything, maybe the mail is really coming tomorrow and this is just something else. Popping her head out of the door, she looks around briefly to see no one around or outside her flat. Closing the door, she reads the label on the big brown letter.

Tracy Houston
148 Gilmore House
RH13 4BQ

With no return address marked, and clearly meant for her, Tracy decides to take a quick peep into the contents of the package..

As suspected, a white letter the size of the carrier is within and Tracy begins to read.


'Congratulations, you have been randomly selected to join our new tickling programme. This programme will involve you tickling a random subject for any period of time you like with no drawbacks, hassle free. We welcome you to help with our profession and please do not feel afraid. Come to this address below to join'

Immediately closing the letter, Tracy takes a seat to have a think of the absurdity in the letter.
"How did they even know I am into tickling?" she says aloud in her quiet home. Rereading the letter over and over again, judging it's reality.
The company stated on the letter is called 'The Time Ticklers' with a logo and all. Double checking everything she can online, this genuinely seems to be a real programme set up for tickling. It may be too good to be true for Tracy.

Rethinking her options for her time off, Tracy decides to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meme12 (UN: shade776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meme12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268428-Tracys-Ticklish-Adventure/cid/3201343-Tracys-unexpected-letter