*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269913-Shrunk-at-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2269913
Somehow you get shrunk in class [ Erotic Stink Fetish Story ]

Somehow you get shrunk in class [ Erotic Stink Fetish Story ]

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(WARNING, if your not into stink fetish then this story's not for you!)
Awarding Gift Points to the Best Authors!

Story Summary:
Somehow your shrunk at school, and have the opportunity to explore your school in ways you've never thought possible. Multiple different actresses play as your teachers. Foundation for another one of my free custom video games! Which will be tagged with this post once its completed enough and I have my website up to continue updating the games as I add to them.

Update:
I've decided to start coding this into a fully interactive game with custom images now that I've starting to create my own, and with nowhere good to put them for you guys to see soo here we are, games going to be going up to itch.io and possibly other platforms, please send any suggestions my way🤟

Rules(Authors Only):

1. Every girl added to the story needs to be presented with a clear representation of what she is wearing type and color of shoes' socks' and be descriptive as to the look of that women's feet ex. long toes, soft plush skin, nail polish color - (feel free to add these details throughout your writing, don't just sloppily jam them all in at once...tease the reader) all new girls added must be added with one or more browser image links, pictures must visibly show the characters feet and must be physically representative of the description given in writing (very easy: just use "wikifeet.com")

2. For - (stink, feet, socks, heels, barefoot, toes, nylons, fishnets, smelling, sniffing, knee highs, nasty, gross, stink, sweat, grime, toe jam, trapped, smothered, forced or unaware, ass, and farting but the story would need to take some thought out descriptive turns ;)

3. Against - (outdoor dirt on feet [strictly dirty from natural foot sweat], death, shoe crushing, shoe worship, weight gain, and vore)


G-
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269913-Shrunk-at-School