*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270197-Girls-feet-power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sckft
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2270197
The power a girl has over a man just by using her feet to control his mind and body

The power a girl has over a man just by using her feet to control his mind and body

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
For a long time the females have been thought to be the weaker and inferior sex, but a group of girls have recently discovered their power over men. They use their long legs and soft and silky feet to make men weak and submissive. Just by dangling a shoe off their foot or rubbing their feet together, or even the scent of their feet can make a man submissive and weak. They discovered that there are powerful pheromones in their feet that that hypnotize men and their erotic senses. These feet pheromones make men submissive and weak and can control their mind and body.

These 4 girls, Shelly, Carissa, Tina & Kelsey have started their own society of training men to be slaves at their feet! They have recruited over 1000 women and have shown them the power that they have over men. Their numbers continue to grow as they are now taking over the corporate world and controlling big business. They are using their girl power to take over companies that were once controlled my men and slowly making those men their foot slaves.

They are also taking over the sporting world. Using their feet and legs to overpower men in their respective sports! Competing & Dominating men is sports…proving they are the superior and stronger sex. Men are painfully learning they have no defense and that these women are too powerful to defeat.

Our story starts with Shelly, a 5’10” blond bombshell with blue hypnotic eyes, long blond hair, and incredibly long toned dance legs with size 10 perfect silky smooth feet and long sexy toes. Her partner in this discovery was her best friend Carissa, who was 5’11 with reddish brown hair and amazing hazel eyes! She had extremely long slim legs and size 12 long and narrow feet. Her long toes could grip you like fingers and you couldn’t escape them! They were on the dance squad in high school…It was after a basketball game when they discovered their power over boys. Shelly’s boyfriend Johnny was their helpless victim when he found himself falling under Shelly and Carissa’s spell at Shelly’s house during a game of truth or dare.

Johnny was a wrestler and was considered one of the best athletes in school! He was 5’5” with an athletic build. He was the star soccer player and wrestler at the school and Shelly and him were HS Sweethearts all 4 years…even after their truth or dare game their sophomore year!

Characters:

Johnny-Shelly’s HS sweetheart… Johnny was a wrestler and was considered one of the best athletes in school! He was 5’5” with an athletic build. He was the star soccer player and wrestler all 4 years

Shelly-Johnnys HS Sweetheart… a 5’10” blond bombshell with blue hypnotic eyes, long blond hair, and incredibly long toned dance legs with size 10 perfect silky smooth feet and long sexy toes. Teasing and flirty by nature and loves to be in control

Carissa-Shelly’s best friend and also on the dance squad… 5’11 with reddish brown hair and amazing hazel eyes! She had extremely long slim legs and size 12 long and narrow feet. Her long toes could grip you like fingers and you couldn’t escape them!

Kelsey-Shelly’s older sister…6’4” shoulder length hair with dark brown eyes and extremely long toned dominate legs with size 14 long narrow feet!

Tina-Kelsey’s best friend…6’0” with long bleach blond hair who is a bombshell with amazing Green bedroom eyes, long firm legs and the softest size 10 feet ever!



RULES:

Please feel free to add girl characters…No boys!

Girls always dominate and boys are always submissive

Please stay on foot and leg fetish, but I will accept normal sex scenes…as long as the girls are in control

I’m not an English teacher, but use good grammar. Use paragraphs, commas, periods…that’s sort of grammar

Please make the chapters at least 1000 words…I will delete anything less.

Be descriptive and use your imagination so the reader can visualize the scene in their head! Make us feel like we are experiencing what the characters are feeling!

This is just fantasy, so please have fun! Women are definitely encouraged to add chapters to this fantasy!

Have fun!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270197-Girls-feet-power