*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Incoming Salesman!
  2. Another Morning on the Farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3218603-Incoming-Salesman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2270224
Come visit the Wolfe's, just your normal human-farming werewolf family.
This choice: Someone is approaching the farm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Incoming Salesman!

    by: Johnny Foxx
As Robert and James left the house, they saw another figure coming up the driveway towards them. He was dressed in a suit and carrying a large case. They could both smell that he was a vampire, but not one of the Fang's goons. "Good morning!" He said on e he was close enough.

"Can I help you?" Robert asked, and the vampire chuckled " The better question is, what I do to help you, sir? I represent Agrico Industries, the world's top supplier of farming supplies that folks such as yourself need, even if you don't know it!"

Oh great, thought Robert, a salesman. "I'm sorry, but I have plenty of supplies already. I don't think I need whatever you're selling." "Oh, but you wouldn't say that if you saw my wares!"

The vampire opened his case to reveal several bottles of various mixtures and pills. "Take this stuff right here! This is our patented super fertilizer. Spread this stuff over your fields and your crops will be growing out of control!"

"That's nice and all, but..."

"Or how about our dairy production supplement? Just give your mares one of these babies and they'll practically be bursting with milk!"

"Look, if I buy something from you, will you go away? We have a lot to do."

"Of course, sir! I'm merely offering products to make your job easier!"

"Whatever." Robert hand the salesman a fifty, and picked a random bottle from the case before he bid them farewell and went on his way. "Why'd you do that, Pa?" Asked James "Just to get him out of our hair." He looked at the bottle and saw that he had just bought...

You have the following choices:

1. The super fertilizer

2. The dairy production pills

3. Strange seeds for some kind of plant

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270224-Wolfe-Family-Farm/cid/3218603-Incoming-Salesman