*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271255-Anime-Tickle-Lovers/cid/3237598-Bulma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Flash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2271255
Anime girls in this world love being tickled. Let's see how much fun they have as the lee.
This choice: Bulma  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bulma

    by: FaustLundgren
Bulma, prodigy genius and inventor, was walking around her home, the Capsule Corp. main building. Too busy punching data into a tablet, and with her thoughts wrapped around her budget, her technology, and her husband’s constant fighting, she failed to notice that she was being tailed. A group of three kids was following her in the hallway, doing their best to keep out of sight: a young girl, a fox ninja, and a blue imp-like creature.

Pilaf: Perfect, she’s almost there!

Shu: Uh, I’m confused. The room with the safe was back there!

Pilaf: I know that you dolt! But we need the password to the safe! And I know just how to get it!

Shu: Why don’t we just steal the safe and blow it up?

Pilaf: … Shut up! My way is much more ingenious!

Bulma, somehow not hearing any of that, opens a door and steps into her office, only to suddenly look up. While everything seems normal, there is a massive cardboard box propped up in the corner, like a large package delivery that just arrived. And taped to the front is a note, reading “Do not open. –Vegeta”. Upon seeing it, Bulma facepalms, and puts away her tablet.

Bulma: Gosh darn it Goku, you know that Vegeta isn’t dumb enough to buy something and then try and hide it from me in my own office. If you’re going to try to trick someone, you should at least… woah, what!

After ripping open part of the box, Bulma is surprised when of all things, a large white glove stretches out, followed by another, and two more, each grabbing onto her arms and legs. The rest of the box falls away, revealing a large cartoonish machine that holds her up in the air spread eagle, resisting all her struggles. As she squirms, trying to get free, Pilaf and his friends enter the room, with the imp cackling madly.

Pilaf: Mwah hah hah! You fell for my trap! Now, you’re at my mercy! You will tell us the password to your safe, so we can get your Dragon Balls for ourselves!

Bulma: What? You three? Come on, you’re so pathetic you couldn’t threaten me if you tried. What are you going to do, tickle me to death?

Pilaf: Why, that’s a splendid idea!

Mai: … is it really?

Pilaf: Of course it is! This way we don’t have to get our hands dirty! Now, Mai, Shu, I want you to…

You have the following choices:

1. Tickle her feet!

*Noteb*
2. Tickle her belly!

*Noteb*
3. Grab me some tools!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaustLundgren (UN: powernaught at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271255-Anime-Tickle-Lovers/cid/3237598-Bulma