*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter Feebo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271882-The-Adventures-of-Feebo-the-Heartless/cid/3230172-Enter-Feebo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2271882
Feebo is a Heartless with a foot fetish.
Chapter #1

Enter Feebo

    by: howdyboy
Feebo was unlike any other Shadow Heartless within the Realm of Darkness. Despite his brethren all wanting the same goal; to scourge across the universe and consume the many worlds into Darkness, Feebo never saw the joy in that. In fact, the little Shadow had a different desire. One that he made sure to keep secret from all the other Heartless. Rather then destroying the worlds, Feebo was extremely attracted to female feet.

He had no idea why. After all, Heartless had no hearts. None of them could be driven by emotion. But if that were true, then why did Feebo have such a strong passion for the female feet of all the worlds he had seen so far. It puzzled him greatly. He had to know why he had this growing urge deep inside.

And so, Feebo left the Realm of Darkness to find a world he could get his answers from.

Where does Feebo go?

You have the following choices:

1. Kingdom Hearts

2. Kingdom Hearts 2

3. Kingdom Hearts 3

4. Side Games

*Noteb*
5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271882-The-Adventures-of-Feebo-the-Heartless/cid/3230172-Enter-Feebo