*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271922-Shrunken-Chick-Magnet-in-the-Multiverse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2271922
You end up shrunk and becoming the object of affection of giantesses from different media.

You end up shrunk and becoming the object of affection of giantesses from different media.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You think that mysteriously shrinking to a few inches would be pretty bad on it's own. But what if that also comes with a troublesome side effect?.

No matter who giantess you ran into, she will automatically fall deeply in love with you. At the point that she may want you for herself, no matter if you are willing or not!. Or also in ocasions maybe she can think that you are also in love with her and any attempt you make to fix the missunderstanding can only make her feelings for you stronger!. You always can try to embrace those feelings but maybe it will be more than you can handle.

On this interactive you will be found at the size of 2 inches (5cm) by different girls of different media (Anime, live action TV, animated TV, books, real life, etc) and making them fall in love with you developing on a one-sided relationship. Will you be able to escape the missunderstanding? or you will fall victim of a lovestruck giantess?.

Rules:

1) No content about: Vore, toilet stuff, feet, unbirth, homosexuall, futanari.

2) The shrunken person is a guy unless the writter wants it to be a girl, in that case he must specify it's gender on the first chapter of the storyline he writes.

3) No choices chapter unless it is to suggest a new girl or a custom scenario (explained at the start of the interactive) as an option.

4) No male characters and there is only 1 shrunken person.

5) You focus onto another giantess, as long as they are part of the same canon (for example if you are writing a chapter of the little guy being found by Ino from the anime Naruto, you can also change to Sakura, Hinata or another girl from the anime at some point of the story).

6) If you suggest a girl on the options section make sure to add a picure of her so all readers can identify her.

7) +18/Sex chapters are allowed AS LONG AS the chosen girl is +18 on age.

8) Have fun!.

I will hold the right to delete any chapter that doesn't respect this rules (i will inform it's writer by message) and also to add any rule i see fit in the future.

Any question or suggestions you can have you are free to message me XD
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271922-Shrunken-Chick-Magnet-in-the-Multiverse