*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick a patient
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272353-Gigglegates-Asylum/cid/3234958-Pick-a-patient
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2272353
You're a doctor in an all female asylum where the treatments and therapies are tickling.
Chapter #1

Pick a patient

    by: Flappybob
You enter the asylum for your first day of work. One of the nurses approaches you and you show her your ID.

"Ah, you must be the new doctor. My name's Nurse Rachel. Shall I show you to your patients?" asked the nurse. "Yes please, I'd like to begin as soon as possible" you reply.

As the nurse walks you through the ward, you hear lots of screaming and laughing from behind the privacy curtains. It sounds frantic and uncontrollable. Soon, you come to a corridor.

"These are the isolation rooms containing your patients. Please let me know if you need anything" said the nurse as she headed back to the ward. The patients each had their files outside their door, ready for you to read.

Room 1 contained Hannah, a brunette woman 28 years of age. Her file noted that she was required to have a pedicure everyday to keep her feet soft and sensitive. It also noted that she has a tendency to struggle and try to escape.

Room 2 contained Anne, a 30 year old redhead with extremely ticklish armpits. She was scheduled for a tickle wash before her first session, but could have a tickle session beforehand if her doctor wished.

Room 3 contained 20 year old Janette, a blond woman who's sides and stomach were noted as a panic spot. She was to have tickle itch lotion applied before being tickled with feathers, as she is a permanent test patient.

Room 4 had 25 year old Olivia, who was ticklish all over her feet. She hated her feet getting tickled and would need heavy restraint before a session as she thrashed and wiggled so hard she could hurt herself or even get away.

Room 5 had 23 year old Kelly, who was ticklish all over her body. She was normally stripped stark naked and tickled all over, since this was the most effective method of treatment. She FEARS the tickle itch lotion, especialy on her breasts, feet, in her navel, on her butt crack or on her clit. She howls while being washed, since she's so ticklish.

You must choose one of these patients to begin treatment on. Which do you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Hannah

2. Anne

3. Janette

4. Olivia

5. Kelly

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272353-Gigglegates-Asylum/cid/3234958-Pick-a-patient