*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272394-Keepers-of-Time-and-Size
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2272394
With a time machine and your size ray, you decide to mess with history. Additions welcome!

With a time machine and your size ray, you decide to mess with history. Additions welcome!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In Keepers of Time and Size, you (insert your name here) and your lab assistant, Tess, use a shrink ray and a time machine to have wacky adventures across different times and places. You and Tess meet famous historical figures and people of the future, and decide to see what kinds of trouble you can get up to with your shrink ray and a few other fun toys.

The story operates on the rule of funny. It's not a super-well-researched history project. If it's funny and more interesting to include magic, supernatural things, or science-fiction stuff, include it! Don't take it too seriously. It's an 18+ interactive, so don't expect it to be all fluff or anything too hardcore.

Rules:
No under 18 characters
Write in first person, and use gender neutral pronouns (they/theirs/them) when referring to the main character, so everybody can insert themselves into the story!
Be consistent. If a path is set in one time setting, don't suddenly change it without providing readers the option to stay.
Always add as many choices and paths as possible!
No one-sentence chapters.
No watersports, no scat.
Don't be a weirdo!

I'm going to keep adding whenever I can, but I need you, dear reader, to add, too! Let's see how crazy this story can get together!

That's all I got so have fun and add if you'd like :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272394-Keepers-of-Time-and-Size