*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272405-A-New-Life-In-Submission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2272405
You are Aiden, a University freshman who must deal with the consequences of your actions

You are Aiden, a University freshman who must deal with the consequences of your actions

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In a world where people have special power traits, you are Aiden, a young man with the gift of durability who is ready to begin University.

It is your first day! Nervous and excited, you go about your day... But to your horror, an unfortunate mistake puts you in a position where you have to sign your life away, and fight to regain your freedom.

Based on the RPG game by Zenkuro. you can check out the game here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-life-in-submission-v0-02c-zenkuro.107321/

To support Zenkuro with his game, please check out his Patreon here (Tell him Vincanity sent you!): https://www.patreon.com/zenkuro

Characters:

Aiden: You, a young male with the trait of durability. You are reasonably tall at 6 feet, somewhat athletic, but lack confidence in yourself. As you are placed at the mercy of girls in the Academy, will you get the confidence to fight, or will you fall into submissiveness?

Jessie: Your only friend at the Academy, this young man is a bit shorter than you, with pink hair hidden under a beanie. With a hidden trait of being able to delve into rumours and gather information, he is a very valuable friend to have.

Leah: One of the elite students at the Academy, she has black hair and a lightning power that gives her excessive speed and power. A dominant personality that is extreme to say the least, you do not want to be at her mercy if you can avoid it.

Natalie: A shy girl at the Academy, this dirty blonde nerd wears glasses and a hairband to keep her hair out of her face whilst she is working in the Academy library. Don't let her appearance fool you though, as this quiet girl is a closet dominatrix that would love nothing more than to make you her puppy!

Violet: You don't know much about this mysterious purple haired girl, but she seems to radiate a powerful aura. You can't help but feel like you should stay out of her way if you can...

Chloe: The pink haired brat that seems to REALLY have it in for you, and you have no idea why! She follows Violet around, and continually threatens to make your life a living hell, yet she has not lived up to this threat... Yet... That being said, she doesn't seem that powerful. If there was anybody you could overpower, you feel like it might be her.

Fran: One of the head teachers, this blonde has a level of intelligence and confidence that makes her seem extremely dominant, yet a hidden softer side that seems to show compassion and care. Perhaps she only appears like this because it is her job at the Academy to help students, or maybe she is genuinely kind? Either way, you feel like you can trust her.

Yuki: Finally, a girl that wants to HELP you! Yuki is a blue haired girl that is trained in martial arts and actually teaches in her Dojo at the Academy. She wants to help you fight, and to give you a chance against the elite girls of the Academy that you must inevitably face. That is, if you WANT to fight them and WIN... Let's hope Yuki doesn't figure out that deep down, you want to lose to these girls...

That's it for characters for now, but as the game progresses, I will add more here.

Please feel free to add chapters, but stick to the following guidelines please:

- F/M only
- Femdom orientated
- No one sentence chapters
- Please be decent grammatically

For now, ENJOY the story, and PLEASE go and play the game if you can. In my experience, it is the best femdom based RPG game I have ever played, and it will only get better with more support!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272405-A-New-Life-In-Submission