*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272892-The-Family-Tradition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2272892
The Ramirez family is informed of a tradition that one of their family has kept for years

The Ramirez family is informed of a tradition that one of their family has kept for years

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Ramirez family is a common Hispanic household with 6 members in it. They live in the suburbs of Arizona.

Father - Jose, 52, 5’8 man with a very well kept facial hair and a beer belly. He also enjoys keeping a bald head and has tattoos running down his right arm. Keeps a calm attitude.

Mother - Andrea, 44, 5’3 woman with D cup breast that she’s somehow managed to keep firm and perky. Has black hair that’s about mid length of her back. Has a somewhat fiery attitude.

Son - Oscar, 22, 5’10 young fit guy. Also keeps a nice facial hair trim like his dad but is more in shape. Keeps a fit figure from the work he puts in at the gym.

Daughter - Estefani, 20, 5’4 young woman who was blessed with the same features as her mother but way curvier. She tends to be shy and her glasses help with her baby face.

Grandpa - Nico, 76, 5’7 with a slouch. Used to be very attractive when he was younger but he doesn’t keep his facial hair and has a nice healthy set of grey hairs. Can be temperamental.

Grandma - Jennifer, 73, 5’0 elderly woman with a more tan skin tone than the rest. Keeps her hair about shoulder length and is always in a happy mood no matter what.

It was until today that Nico decided to tell the rest of their family that for generations the head of the family has had the ability to swap peoples heads around and now that he felt that he was at an older age he wanted to use those powers before passing it onto his son when he passes on. So what does Nico do with his power?

- POV from Nico. You can change it but make sure you specify when you do. -

- Feel free to add characters just can’t kill them, but are able to be removed from the story.

- Nothing is off limits for the time being.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272892-The-Family-Tradition