*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273235-Sandras-Big-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2273235
What happens when your sister's birthday wish changes everything unexpectedly.

What happens when your sister's birthday wish changes everything unexpectedly.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
After celebrating your little sister's 21st birthday, you and your fiancé, Brianna, both relax in the living room. Sandra, your little sister, on the other hand went off into her room to sleep. After a time of watching some action flick. The shots taken from the celebration hit you two pretty hard and you both fall asleep in the couch.

For some reason, you dream of the necklace that your sister had worn. The item floated out in an empty void. Originally looking like some plastic accessory, glowed a bright green. You immediately felt a chill cling to you skin, but you view it as scary dream.



Anyone and everyone is allowed to add on to the story. Just make sure it doesn't involve individuals characters under 18 to be added. Want to keep this adult safe. More expansions will be added if more alternative chapters are made.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273235-Sandras-Big-Adventure