*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273598-Office-Shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273598
A shrink ray causes chaos for the employees of an average office space.

A shrink ray causes chaos for the employees of an average office space.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A package containing a shrink ray is mistakenly delivered to a typical office workspace and discovered by one of the workers. Each route follows said employee in their own unique experiences with the shrink ray.

Characters:
Alexa – an early 30s single woman whose worked at the office for several years. Average employee, competent at her job, knows her way around the office, familiar with all her co-workers. Friendly with everyone, though can get irritated by certain people’s actions. Likes to be very flirty, hoping to find someone good to hook up with. https://www.deviantart.com/lefrenchie/art/03-740843288

James – an early 30s single male whose worked at the office about as long as Alexa has. He is also a competent worker, knowing where everything is, and known to be very snarky among his colleagues. Frequently gives playful banter among the women, and mostly has a thing for Alexa.

Jack - an early 20s male intern who is the son of the boss of the office. Uses his status to help him take the easy way out of work, to most other’s annoyance. Has a very dirty mind, and secretly wishes to cause some trouble for fun.

Stacy – a late 30s female secretary directly working for the boss. Keeps track of most of his personal affairs and reports, is very handy, and well versed in multi-tasking. Despite that, she still deals with stress from her boss’ workload, as well as attempting to keep order in the office. Hates bugs and irritated by their occasional infestation. https://www.deviantart.com/alejandrocesar5173/art/murder-on-a-foosballtable-8760...

More characters will be added as they’re created.

Rules:
Adding and expanding is encouraged! (Will give points for good additions)

If creating a brand new set of characters from the “More” option, also add “More” to that page as well.

Anything goes (Unaware, Aware, Shrinking Themselves, Shrinking Others, Any Size Interaction)

Shrinking is preferred, but Growth is allowed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273598-Office-Shrink