*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274816-The-Big-City
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2274816
Getting big in The Big City!

Getting big in The Big City!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Overview:


A designer city, simply known as "The Big City," developed by Agritech Incorporated has recently been opened to the public. The designer city has been made with convenient and luxurious living in mind, completely autonomous public transportation, a state-of-the-art delivery system, and a wide range of top-end Agritech products make living in the city both hassle-free and fun. The only drawback is that it was established as an island of urbanism in the sea of rural living of the Corn Belt, so there's not much of a reason to travel beyond the city's limits.

Follow our cast of young adults as they move to this city and explore what it has to offer. Relationships, drama, new-fangled tech, and expanding waistlines await.

Main Cast:


While there are other characters that can be added there are eight characters that will feature prominently throughout the interactive.

1. Clara Rodsin
Clara is your average young American woman, having just graduated with a Bachelors's in IT Clara has nabbed a well-paying job as a Data Administrator for Agritech. The young brunette stands at 5'4" and has a bit of an overweight pear shape, weighing in at 169 pounds. She's 22 years old, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to take on the world.

2. Micheal Morkinson
Recently graduating from med school, Micheal Morkinson has nabbed a well-paying job as a general practitioner in The Big City. He's slim, standing at about 5'10" and weighing 164 pounds, and a bit of an eccentric intellectual, spending a lot of time reading about the latest and greatest advancements in medicine. Micheal is 29, making him older than most moving into the new city.

3. Akena Taylor
A personal trainer, bodybuilder, and fitness influencer, Akena sports the body of an Olympian, and the pride of one. The young Afro-Indigenous American had been offered well above normal personal training rates to work in The Big City, and simply couldn't refuse. She stands at 5'8" tall and weighs a good 178 pounds of lean muscle. She's 24, though sometimes acts like an immature high school jock.

4. Raghav Patel
Raghav, unlike most who will be living in The Big City, isn't really a professional, but just a waiter, working at a high-end restaurant. The pay only really covers living expenses. Being an Indian American, standing at 5'5" and weighing 121 pounds Raghav has more of a feminine figure. His style of dress, and youthful 19-year-old looks confirms his status as a "femboy."

5. Samantha Mallard.
A young, good-looking model, Samantha should be living in LA but Agritech has recruited her in an Influencer role, her job being to show off features of the city in social media posts. She stands at a nice 5'6" and weighs a slim 117 pounds. She's been known to date larger guys and recently married a rather big guy, Ronny, both aged 25.

6. Ronald Mallard
Ronny is well... A guy. He's always just felt like an average and somewhat boring guy until he reconnected with Samantha, a girl who had gone to his high school. She became a regular at the coffee shop he worked at, and after a while, he worked up the courage to ask her out. Over time he'd shift from his job at the coffee shop to becoming more of her personal assistant... He'd also shift from a relatively fit young man to an absolute fatty, standing at 5'11" and going from about 185 to 322.

7. Serena Guerra
A young Latina woman, with a degree in Logistics Management, Serena was surprised to get such a well-paying position at the age of 21. She oversees food distribution for one of the city's twenty sectors and dreams of climbing the ladder to an executive position at Agritech.... Climbing might be difficult for Serena though as she's been confirmed as the heaviest new hire coming to Agritech. Standing at a rather short 5'2" but weighing in at 478 pounds has provided some interesting challenges for Serena.

8. Jason Miller
A young recruit for the assembly lines of Agritech, Jason is an uneducated day laborer, working in one of the many food processing facilities in The Big City. He's not as book smart as his peers but is handy, and pretty sociable. He's a bulkier guy, having played football in high school, standing at 6'2" and weighing 236 pounds. The 20-year-old is pretty confident with women, who all seem to be large, and seem to get larger as their relationship goes along.

Rules

-Stories must focus on weight gain
-No extreme violence, gore etc.
-Choices need to be meaningful and chapters should be well written and impactful.
-Feel free to talk to reach out to me if you're contributing! I'd love to collaborate.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274816-The-Big-City