*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274877-Among-us-vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2274877
You and a couple of your friends go on a ship heading to polus WARNING: contains soft vore

You and a couple of your friends go on a ship heading to polus WARNING: contains soft vore

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Is Story May Contain Multiple Types Of Vore! Not just soft and hard. also may contain sex and other 18+ themes.

If I don't like your chapter or it doesn't have anything to do with whats going on in the story it will be removed or edited

I don't care if the perspective is charged but personally, I like 2nd person the best so it will be written if I'm writing the chapter.

DO NOT ADD CHARACTERS OR CHANGE HOW CHARACTERS ARE!
A list of the character:

I GIVE ALL CHARACTERS THEY/THEM NAMES SOMETIMES SO I'M NOT ADDING IT TO THEIR PRONOUNS.

Cyan: YOU are cyan
Red: a crewmate, he/him is friendly and very truthful so much so that he can hurt peoples feeling just by telling how he truly feels.
Black: an imposter, he/him, is very friendly for an imposter and wants his imposter teammate, white, to be ejected, he loves mawplay, gulletplay? and unwilling prey but would not hurt his prey and will often comfort his prey after voreing them.
White: an imposter, he/him, is murderous and doesn't care if his prey comes out alive or not, loves playing with his prey as much as he can and making their last moments unbearable.
Yellow: a crewmate and your friend who you've been friends with since you've been in elementary school, she/her, is brave, kind-hearted, and is quick to think.
Pink: a crewmate, she/her, social but awkward, she usually follows around yellow.
Blue: a crewmate, she/her, very bossy with an uncomfortable rich kid and popular kid vibe, knows NOTHING about imposters, and just got onto the ship because her parents bribed the people who run the ships.
Green: a crewmate and the captain of the ship, he/him, is brave, bold, and would do anything to make sure his crew is safe.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274877-Among-us-vore