*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275384-Villains-Turned-Heroes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2275384
Can even the most despicable villain become a true hero? Well in this story, they can!

Can even the most despicable villain become a true hero? Well in this story, they can!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
We've all seen Alternate Universes where some of the most iconic superheroes become truly terrifying villains in their own right. Like Superman from the Injustice comics and video games for example. But what about characters like The Joker? You don't see many alternate heroic versions of him, sadly enough.

Well, this interactive was created for all those people like me who want to see what would happen if some of our favorite fictional villains took on a more..wholesome role in their respective universes.

Now, a couple things to get out of the way before we get started.

First: This is all about established villains becoming more heroic. You can still have established heroes become villains, but the main focus here is about redeeming our favorite baddies.

Second: If a villain you have in mind already has a canon redemption arc, like Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender for example, but you wanted to put your own spin on it, then I'll allow it.

With that covered, let's now talk about how this whole thing will be structured. Like, what route does your chosen villain take on their respective journey to becoming a better person?

Consent: Perhaps they commit an act of villainy that even they think is crossing the line and want to atone. Or somebody has been trying to convince them to give up their evil ways for sometime and finally got through to them. Or perhaps one day, they just simply get bored of the whole villain shtick and want to try something new. Whatever the case may be, in this route the villain makes the decision to become a hero all of their own free will.

Circumstantial: Maybe there's a bigger, badder threat that needs to be stopped, so the villain teams up with the good guys in what was suppose to be a temporary alliance, only for it to become something more. Or the villain suffers a case of amnesia, losing all their memories as a villain and starts to live a healthier, happier life because of it, only to have their past come back to haunt them one day and they have no choice but to make things right. Or maybe their pulling a evil scheme for an eviler boss of theirs on the heroes were it seems that their "Turning good" only to betray them later, but over time the act becomes more real and they start to have second thoughts. In this route, circumstances outside of the villain control force them into a more heroic role. But for one reason or another they begin to embrace their new role and turn away from evil for real in the end.

Alternate Universe: Or maybe you want to be in a world where your chosen villain is already a full on good guy and is living their best life. But then suddenly their evil counterpart finds their way into their world for whatever reason and is causing havoc. Or they are called upon by heroes from other universes to help stop a particularly nasty plan their evil counterpart has underway. Or maybe they end up switch places, and or bodies, with their evil counterparts and they have to figure out how to get back to where they belong, all the while trying to convince people that their not the bad guy. Or you just want to focus purely on what life would be like for you villain if they were a better person to begin with. This route will allow you to do all these things and more.

Now for a couple of rules to lay out before we get started.

Number 1: Good grammar and spelling is a must when writing, so let's all do our best on that front, okay?

Number 2: There is no denying that this interactive will be going to some dark places since we'll be dealing with people who committed some pretty messed up crimes. (Torture, Murder, Rape, Genocide, etc) But let's please try and keep things from getting too graphic. After all, goal here is to redeem these villains and make them more likable.

Number 3: HAVE FUN!!

Now let's go over the template, which is inspired by another interactive called Heroes Getting Harems. Once you've selected a franchise, in which your respective villain is from, you must create a template in order to show how your story will play out.

Here's an example:
Title: The Joke's Not Funny Anymore
Protagonist: The Joker.
Redemption Route: Consent.
Summery: After years of being The Clown Prince Of Crime, The Joker has told all kinds of jokes, put on the most spectacular performances for all of Gotham to see, and made a fool out of Batman more than a few times, which was always so much fun. But lately, The Jester Of Genocide has found himself getting rather tired of it all.

His routine was slowly becoming more predictable, stale, BORING! And if there was one thing that The Joker hated above all else, is when things were boring! So one day, he decided to shake things up in a way that he never has before!

Now instead of robbing banks, he's stealing from the mob and giving it all to charity! Now his pranks are truly harmless and fun, instead of being deadly and terrifying! Instead of killing people for little to no reason, he's using his mad genius to genuinely help mentally sick people get better!

How will everyone in Gotham react to The Joker's new routine? Especially Batman? Let's find out!


Now then, let's gets started shall we?!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275384-Villains-Turned-Heroes