*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Venom sets his sights
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266042-Venom-sets-his-sights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275811
A Venom Vore story. You know, sum real gay shit.
Chapter #1

Venom sets his sights

    by: Joebob777
It’s was a dark and stormy night, some cliche thunder shook the sky as burst of lightning silhouetted a looming glass tower. Atop this tower was looming figure drenched in black who loomed over the skyline. An endless downpour engulfed him as he peered through the night sky. His milky white eyes locked on one thing approximately 651 meters away, Spider-Man. Who was currently getting violently throatfucked by deadpool. The two crimson love makers had no idea that such jealous and currently pent up, symbiotic monster was gazing at them longingly, at least he was gazing at Spider-Man longingly, fuck deadpool he was never his type.

You have the following choices:

1. Deadpool’s perspective

2. Venom’s perspective


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joebob777 (UN: joebob777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joebob777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266042-Venom-sets-his-sights