*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276571-Zero-Dive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2276571
The struggle of Light and Dark, Hope and Horror.

The struggle of Light and Dark, Hope and Horror.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Years go by.
Nolitha spins aimlessly around The Reach, the one star holding a crumbling solar system together.
Peace is tenative, frail, easily broken.

War looms on the horizon, and in an effort to spare the declining population, the forgotten arm of a distant Humanity turns to the Fundememtal elements of their world, choosing those brave enough to wield powers once used to build, to create that which was once considered myth.

Dragons.
Half-spirits that take the shape of their namesake, and assist Fundementals in their struggles against one another.
These fantastic half-spirit half-physical creatures tether the lifeline of their chosen Fundemental to their own, binding them together in life... while becoming the only way to bury a Fundemental for good.

You take the roll of one such warrior, willing to do what is required to either stop the conflict in it's tracks, or to be the wave which drives your faction to victory.

Rules (yes, I know, rules suck, but oh well):
- Unless you lack a basic membership, try to avoid making short, one sentence chapters, we don't need clutter.
- In this world, a Fundemental (the Protagonist/other Magic wielders) cannot die unless their dragon is slain first, magic.
- Don't attempt to hijack anybody's line of chapters. Collaberation is fine, but straight up ripping the wheel out of somebody else's hands isn't cool.
- Stay in theme with the Origin choices (If you choose a Light path, you aren't supposed to go punching nuns or something). I may or may not allow Fundementals to wield opposing magic at some point, but don't count on it.
-It's encouraged to balance combat and character building, have the reader visit settlements (they may need help!), or simply spend a night with their draconic companion. After all, it isn't wise to neglect them.
-I reserve the right to remove chapters that aren't fit to be here, or if a chapter-line has been unfairly taken over.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276571-Zero-Dive