*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277957-Giantess-MILF-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277957
You're shrunken to a minuscule size and end up in the hands of a gigantic mother.

You're shrunken to a minuscule size and end up in the hands of a gigantic mother.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello everyone, in this new interactive, as the title suggests, you find yourself shrunken to a very tiny size around a mother (MILF) who has you at her mercy. These women are truly sexy and gorgeous in the breasts and in their bottoms and you get to experience them up close and personal. These MILFs can use you any way they want, making you into their pet, their new lover (if they're tired of their old ones), or even just make you into their new sex toy that they can have all the fun they want with.

Rules:
1. Please use proper grammar and spelling when writing your stories.
2. Characters to be tiny with can be from any form of media: Cartoons, Anime, Movies, Books, Video Games, etc.
3. Only you shrink and nobody else in their universe can. Also, your name doesn't matter as it can be (Y/N).
4. Interaction is strictly F/m only, no giant males at all.
5. You can be the MILF's boyfriend, snack, pet, or toy, especially for sex. Anything goes.
6. You can choose between the MILF keeping you all to herself or showing you to other MILFs and sharing you.
7. The giantess of the story can only be the mother of the family and she can't share them with her kids, especially if they're underaged.
8. The MILF cannot show you to her daughter in the universe if she has one either, even if she's a teen who's just as sexy as her mother. Though, I might be willing to make some exceptions.
9. In this story, you are indestructible and cannot die.
10. Humans, anthros, and anything in-between are all welcome.
11. They don't always have to be married to be used in this interactive. As long as they're hot and sexy, they'll do. Also, foster mothers and mother figures are acceptable as well.

Allowed:
1. Oral Vore, whether Aware or Unaware. Mouth play is also encouraged.
2. Endosoma and Full tour.
3. Nasal Vore.
4. Between Breasts.
5. Nipple Vore.
6. Anal sex is fine and fully encouraged. Cumming is good as well.
7. Falling in love with the giantess.
8. Being stepped on and foot play.
9. Butt crush and Anal vore are both acceptable. Note: For the butt crush, try using characters with thick bodies that are very wide in the hips.
10. Body exploration is okay on both the outside and the inside.
11. Character significance is not that important here. All characters, main, supporting, minor, even background are all totally welcome.
12. When inside a woman's body, it can either be normal inside her, or it can even be with sentient cell people as per the Osmosis Jones plot. That is allowed and completely encouraged. It's all up to you.

Forbidden:
1. Scat.
2. Toilet stuff.
3. Diaper content.
4. Blood and gore, or major character death.
5. One sentence chapters, unless it's for a choice of the setting.
6. Ending the story.

Okay. That's pretty much it for the rules. In this story, you all have a lot of freedom and I hope you all enjoy it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277957-Giantess-MILF-Interactive