*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278309-Prison-with-giants-and-tinies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2278309
Due to over population, tinies will now be sharing cells with giants in the prison system.

Due to over population, tinies will now be sharing cells with giants in the prison system.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a world that is populated by two sentient races: giants and tinies.

Giants rang in size of 90ft - 100ft tall. They have enhanced senses such as hearing and smell and being able to see in the dark. But their thicker skin, while protecting them from mild harm, lowers their sensitivity in most places; this makes it difficult for them to feel something toughing their skin unless they're paying attention. They have a unique organ that acts as a storage stomach that branches off from the esophagus right before the actual stomach. They also have fangs, not so much that they're overly prominent, but definitely sharper than human teeth and indicative of a more meat based diet. Giant ancestory is filled with tales of fearsome predatory giants that once destroyed entire towns and devoured the tiny inhabitants. But in more modern times, they are just regular members of mixed society; give or take specialize restaurants that serve more unique and lively meal options.

Tinies range in size of 5ft - 8ft tall. Their bodies possess a very high level of durability. They can withstand immense pressure being focused on their body. If oxygen is not available their body can either switch to another acceptable option or enter into a state of reserve that temporarily slows all nonessential bodily functions. They can with stand intense heat and even have some resistance to acidic, though only for a short time. They have a higher stamina and recovery rate, allowing them to exert themselves more without as much consequence. They even heal more quickly than giants.

Due to over population in the prison system, tiny prisoners will now begin being hosed in the same rooms as the giants to help save on space. All prisoners, giants and tinies, will also begin having meal times together, using the giant cafeteria to cut costs on food and cooking staff supervision (since prisoners are the ones who cook the food, they need guards at any time they are in the kitchen). The old tiny cafeteria will be converted into more cells for tinies. The tiny locker room, communal showers, and weight room will all follow the same, the giant versions will have tiny adaptations and the tiny versions will be converted. While this my not help with the over population in the giant's wing, it will help cut costs and make better overall use of available space.

You are a giant or tiny who has been arrested and sentenced to jail time for a crime. Was it a major crime, I minor one? Did you even vomit the crime or were you falsely accused? That is up to you. The fact is that you have been locked up and now must share a cell with at least one other prisoner whose size is vastly different from yours.
RULES:
NO death. I don't like it and I don't want to read about it. Injuries are fine, but no killing or too much gore if you please.
NO GIRLS allowed. I'm looking for an all guy story. Maybe as a side character, like if you leave the prison and someone has a girlfriend they want to hook up with or something.
Vore, feet, butt, crotch, sex, toilet, and pretty much everything else goes so long as you don't violate the other rules.
Just have fun and please add😊
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278309-Prison-with-giants-and-tinies