*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lydia summons the B-man
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278455-Beetlejuice-Shrinking-Story/cid/3288088-Lydia-summons-the-B-man
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ivan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Gothic · #2278455
The ghost with the most in various gts situations
Chapter #1

Lydia summons the B-man

    by: Ivan
Lydia Deetz was on her way home from school singing to herself. A 17 year old goth-she somewhat stood out in her small quiet town and was eager to get home to her secret getaway. She pulled up to her house and after quickly greeting her parents Charles and Delia-went into her room. There she drew the curtains, dawned a black cape and began to chant:

"Though I know I should be wary-still I venture someplace scary-ghostly haunting I turn loose-Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice!!!

An earthquake that only Lydia could feel rocked the house and she felt like the earth swallowed her up. The black cape she dawned glowed red and Lydia was suddenly in a large dungeon of the Netherworlds. A striped suited maniac came out of nowhere and hugged Lydia in an affectionate but foul smelling embrace. "Hey Babes!" It's been forever since we've seen each other-what's the Haps?

"Hey Beetlejuice" lydia giggled. "I've had somewhat of a rough week This week is my senior prom and none of the guys at my high school wlll go out with me because they're too scared of my goth appearance." Everyone knows me as the Satanist girl at school-lol"

Beetlejuice scowled and laughed "What a bunch of losers. You look like death, Babes and I mean that as a compliment of course" he said raising his eyebrows at her and literally levitating them off of his head as he did so.

"Hey! I got an idea. Why don't I go with you" he said and morphed into a very strange looking 17 year old boy version of himself in a bizarre red prom suit. "It will be a party to die for" he laughed.

"Sorry Beetlejuice" Lydia sighed. "But they'll know that you're not a student at my high school because nobody will recognize you"

You have the following choices:

1. Beetlejuice has another Idea

*Noteb*
2. lydia has another idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ivan (UN: rampage777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ivan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278455-Beetlejuice-Shrinking-Story/cid/3288088-Lydia-summons-the-B-man