*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prolouge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278578-The-Urn-Of-Fortune-A-TF-Interactive/cid/3289061-Prolouge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #2278578
Two women find a peculiar urn that is said to cause miracles for an offering.
Chapter #1

Prolouge

    by: CatWege
October 31st: *Insert Random Year Here*

???: Hey! Whatcha waiting for!? Halloween's almost over!

???: *Sigh* I'm coming... Savannah? Why are we even trick or treating? We're literally in our twenties...

*: Savannah. A feisty kangaroo that's currently rooming in her college dorm. Her hot headed personality can get rather annoying at times, but deep down, she's a caring woman. As for her maturity... Let's say not good. Even in the real world, all she could ever care about is passing her classes with minimal effort.

Savannah: My dear momma said that your never too old for trick or treating! Plus, free sweets! That's a steal, ain't it, Taowe?

*: Taowe or Tao for short. A timid, yet surprisingly firm Tibetan Spaniel dog. Raised in Hong Kong, Tao was always enclosed in her bedroom studying religiously. Now just because she studied her whole childhood, doesn't make her a genius. Sure, she's got mostly A's and B's in her classes, but to call her Einstein is a stretch. She currently is rooming with Savannah, and they got along fine...as long as they don't get in each others way.

Tao: Yeah, a steal for you, ya bloated beach ball...

Savannah: Shesh! What a party pooper! You know that I'm just a girl who enjoys food. As my-

Tao: Yeah, yeah, as your momma says. I'm not antagonizing you here, but really, lay off the junkies for a bit.

Savannah: Hmph! I ain't about to lose the simplest pleasures in life. Sure I'm 350 lbs of blubber, but my momma's a big lady herself, and she's taught me that there's nothing wrong with indulging yourself.

Tao: Yeah, whatever. Can we go home already?

Savannah: Uh-Uh! We've got one more house!

Tao: *groan* Fine...

The two of them walk off to an off-putting house.

Tao: Y-Your joking?

Savannah: Why should I? Old lady Dawn's got the mother load!

Tao: J-Just get it over with!

Savannah: What's the matter? Scared?

Tao: *Pout* Am not!

Savannah: Then what's that figure behind you?

Tao: *Turns back in fear* Where!?

Savannah: That's another trick for me! Now pay up some of that candy!

Tao: Asshole...

Savannah goes up to the front door and gives it a knock.

???: Yes?

*: Old Lady Dawn. A grotesquely ugly horse that lives in a fancy looking house. She's never active at daytime and seems to only come out at night.

Savannah: Trick or Treat!

Dawn: My! Aren't you two a bit old for this?

Savannah: No..?

Dawn: Listen dears, this candy is for the children. Now run along home. *Closes the door*

Tao: Ugh! She freaks me out! That abnormally thin body is the worst part.

Savannah: Like yours?

Tao: S-Shut up!

Savannah: Anyway, what's that stuff on her head called again?

Tao: Hair?

Savannah: Yeah, that stuff! Freaky!

Tao: Let's go home now.

Savannah: No way sister! I'm not leaving until we get some candy!

Tao: Well I am!

Savannah drags her along towards the side of the house.

Tao: Hey! Let go!

Savannah: Lookie what I found here!

Tao got up to see that a window was open.

Tao: If you get caught, I'm ditching you.

Savannah: Whatever, I'm just going to grab the goods and split.

Savannah climbs into the window and nabs some treats. She opens the cupboard and see's even more. Next to them, was a mysterious urn. Savannah being Savannah, took it by mistake with the rest of the treats.

Savannah: I got them. See? Too easy!

Tao: Yeah, now let's get the hell out of here!

You have the following choice:

1. Next Morning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CatWege (UN: catwege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CatWege has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278578-The-Urn-Of-Fortune-A-TF-Interactive/cid/3289061-Prolouge