*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282181-Bullied
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2282181
you have been bullying people for the longest time until..............

you have been bullying people for the longest time until..............

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Damien (fitting name). You are the biggest bully anyone has ever encountered. Your little sister, Tabitha, has been your primary target for years and why not, being younger and smaller than you, what could she do to you? In fact, what could anyone do to you? You are slightly tall for your age, and no one has retaliated.

In school, you trip students, slam them into lockers, give wedgies and pink bellies, and even knock books out of other people's hands. That all changes one day, when you bully the wrong student!

Anyone wishing to contribute to this story, please just follow these simple rules:

1. Damien can die, just please don't kill him off too quickly. Give it between 10 to 15 chapters before you decide to off him.
2. Try to stay on track. If a student is wearing boots in one chapter, they can't be wearing sandals in the next, unless they change footwear.
3. If sexual encounters are to occur, it will be only at ages +18. anything of lower age will be deleted!
4. I encourage violent and graphic deaths. Details make a story! However please no scat, piss, or bodily fluids.
5. At least two paragraphs per chapter. No one liners!
6. I don't care about grammar or spelling as long as the reader can understand what you are trying to say. We aren't perfekt. 😉
7. Be creative and descriptive. Part of the fun of reading a story is the details that authors put into their stories.
8. Anything deemed inappropriate will be notified and deleted.

Please add on to this story!!! I would like this to be big!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282181-Bullied