*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283645-How-a-family-deals-with-a-creepy-son
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2283645
A Cruel/Dark femdom story. A Submissive MC gets enslaved by family and friends

A Cruel/Dark femdom story. A Submissive MC gets enslaved by family and friends

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A story I found online which I decided to turn into an altered interactive.

Contains cruel incest femdom and toilet slavery, including both watersports and scat. Other femdom fetishes such as Foot femdom, blackmail, ass slavery + farting, etc. will also be present. Also has some forced maledom and cuckolding. Not for everyone!

Characters (More can be added)

You: A massive masochist and a submissive pervert, who enjoys the thought of being degraded to nothing but a human toilet, even for his own mother and sister.

Sally: Your older sister - Absolute bombshell. Has always found you a disgusting and creepy loser.

Susan: Your mother - Beautiful for her age. Wish you weren't her son, also founds you a creepy loser.

Steve: Susan's partner - Strong and muscular. Gets along with Sally but hates you strongly.

Sarah: Your girlfriend - Brunette with a hot body. She believes you’re a normal dude….for now.

(Added characters)

Tiffany: Your little sister in the year below you. She’s a massive spoiled brat who has always treated you as more of a servant than a brother. Blonde hair with a great body.

Claire: A bitchy brunette from your class. Takes any opportunity to mess with anyone introverted such as yourself. You are her main victim. It’s a good thing she’s gorgeous.

Rachel: Shoulder length dirty blond hair. Claire’s friend. Always joins in to torment you. Equally as beautiful as Claire.

Miss Asuka (Kimiko Asuka) : One of your teachers. A dark haired Japanese woman. Average hight and In her early thirties, gorgeous with a great ass. Mostly a kind person.

Principal Vale (Madison Vale) A blond woman in her mid forties. Has the body and face of a supermodel. Could easily be mistaken to be in her thirties. Very strict and a serious feminist.

Miss Coleman (Alice Coleman) The school nurse. Kind to everyone, even you. She’s in her mid twenties and has the face and body of a model. (Could end up acting either cold or kind to you, depending on choices)

I decided to make a few changes to the original story route but it's pretty much the same. Feel free to create different paths away from or to the original story. Anything is allowed, preferably femdom only though!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283645-How-a-family-deals-with-a-creepy-son