*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You begin your life as the Goddess’ Executioner?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283715-The-Goddess-Executioner/cid/3329904-You-begin-your-life-as-the-Goddess-Executioner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2283715
You find yourself in a fantasy land, as the only human Giant. Treat the world as you wish.
Chapter #1

You begin your life as the Goddess’ Executioner?

    by: Shadow18
You wake up in a field. It wasn’t like a drunk awakening, all groggy and glaring sun in your face, but it seems that you were out of place. Your body felt well rested, but it also felt out of sorts, like you had a massage that relaxed muscles you hadn’t felt in a long while.
As you sit up, you see you are in some high grassy field, but the grass seems strange to you. As you look closer, it seems like the grass is not grass, but in fact tall trees. You recognize them as trees, but it is impossible, as they are only as tall as blades of grass to you.
You lift yourself off the ground and raise you your full height. This is when you realize there is a big difference in size as it seems you can touch the clouds with your fore-head. As two flies’ flit past your face, you flick them away with a wave of your hand. When they break apart, a flash of color catches your eye, and it seems you zoom in on what look like a Harpy and a Griffon flying in separate directions in terror from your colossal hand that broke apart their air duel, with a fire-ball flying off in a random direction—the flash of color you saw.
You look down at your body. You appear to be stripped of clothing. You only have a vague loin cloth, made with a strip of red ribbon around your waist, and a large handkerchief fixed to the ribbon, covering the space between your legs. Looking over your body, you don’t seem to be out of shape, with muscular bulges, and oddly pristine skin—no scars or blemishes of note. You feel your face, and you seem clean shaven, with a decent amount of hair growth on your head. It feels well-trimmed, but you are not sure by whom or when that happened. As you look down your legs, you see your feet are bare, standing in the dirt imprint from your resting body a few moments ago. You try to feel your body as well for any peculiarities. You feel well toned muscles, like someone who exercises regularly, but you cannot seem to remember if that is something that you did regularly or not. You also feel that your skin is super taunt, like it was leathery armor, but you don’t see any wounds or damage to your skin to indicate such fighting.
You reach down between your legs, and lift the loin-cloth aside. You see what appears to be your male genitalia, although you are not completely familiar with them. Don’t doubt yourself, you are familiar with the dick and testicle packaging, but they seem to be more masculine than you remember. The balls are almost baseball size, and when you touch them, they seem as hard as diamond. The dick, although flaccid, seems to be nearly a foot long lead-pipe attached to your body. You would love to see how big and thick it gets in action. You let the loin-cloth drop, and the single piece of fabric again hides your manhood from most of the world—except for those below you.
The dirt catches your eye, as it seems the outline of your body was carved into the area you arrived in. While it seems you landed in some field or grassy area, the whole area where your body rested seems barren of any vegetation or life what-so-ever. It almost feels you drained the life out of the area…
As you think that, you notice the light flashing in the tip-top corner of your sight range, which has been there since you started inspecting yourself. You reach out to try and block it, but your hand does not help—instead it seems to illuminate some symbol on your hand, looking like a simplified drawing of an exploding star. When you hold your hand in front of your eyes, it looks like a status screen appears before your face from the star symbol on your hand. You read off what it states:

Name: Adam
HP: Immortal; MP: NONE-See Skills
Age: Immortal-Sexually Mature; Sex: Male
Job: Goddess’ Executioner—Newly Appointed
Title: Goddess’ Chosen One, Immortal Punisher, End-times Prophet
Skills: --3 New Skill Sets
Skill A: Goddess Blessing: Tower of Babel—The Goddess does not allow for the Executioner to communicate with those who shall be punished. As such, you cannot understand the languages of the world. --Demon Lord Curse: Saliva Ventriloquist—By using your saliva, you can ‘spit’ on a victim and turn them into a mouthpiece for your complete usage. Victim can be fully mind-read, once they swallow any amount of your saliva. The user must stay in visual contact at all times; once the victim is out of sight, the skill is released, and they will suffer from projectile vomiting or explosive diarrhea to remove your power immediately.
Skill B: Goddess Blessing: Magical Barrier—You cannot be harmed by any magical attack and cannot use any magical attacks. --Demon Lord Curse: Magic Absorption—All magic—both in the air, and directed at you—will not inflict damage but be absorbed into your body. It can be used as food, to temporarily cover your appetite needs, and stored for passive skill magic, like the Command Voice skills—Must be unlocked to use Passive Magic skills.
Skill C: Goddess Blessing: Hydra Awakening—When you are sexually aroused, your phallus shall take on the extinct Hydra powers. Your phallus head will morph to a Hydra head-complete with spiked cobra hood. If it receives any magical damage, it shall split into 2 heads—This is repeatable up to 10 head max. Each head is independent, and will hunt until it’s sexually satisfied. --Demon Lord Curse: Control the Snake—When the Hydra Awakening ability is active, you can temporarily control the Hydra heads, as the Hydra. You must be sitting for Control the Snake skill to activate. The Hydra heads can be extended up to 20ft in length away from the crotch base and the testicles (in giant scale). Control the Snake skill allows for usage of Tease play-to take a victim inside the Hydra mouth and hold them there for sex—or Cock vore-to swallow a target and convert them to either magic or sperm—or March of Draconian Slime— The existing Hydra heads will spray sperm that is altered as Draconian slime-able to melt clothes and armor and move about for a limited time outside of the Hydra. You can also spray the sperm out of Hydra, and command the sperm to chase, immobilize, and rape targets.

After looking over this information, it seems that you were supposed to go around and explore this world. You squat down again and look closer at the grassy field around you. It seems that you are looking at a forest, and what could be one of hundreds of years old, yet it barely stands up to your knees. You think back to before, and remember the tiny harpy flying around, and realize you truly are in another world. You slowly rotate around and notice a few areas that catch your eye:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow18 (UN: d-manonge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283715-The-Goddess-Executioner/cid/3329904-You-begin-your-life-as-the-Goddess-Executioner