*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284236-Richards-University-of-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2284236
Richard, now an adult, goes to college and encounters more ticklish/ foot based situations

Richard, now an adult, goes to college and encounters more ticklish/ foot based situations

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Richard has made it to college finally escaping his high school days. While it was sad to leave behind his friends and family and head to college he was glad to meet new people and have new experiences. Little did he know that many of the people he met would want to take advantage of his weaknesses. And he would end up finding himself in various situations exploiting his ticklishness or his possible foot fetish. How his story unfolds. And what choices he makes (and others) will be up to you.

Rules:
No Scat
No Vore
No Gore
No Killing/ Death
No M/M

Sex (and sexual acts) are allowed

Characters:
Richard: Your 19 year old typical white male. He has short brown hair and blue eyes, and is liked by most of his classmates. He is not a standout guy since he is neither skinny nor fat and is about average height, but he has had many female friends back home. He is very ticklish, mostly on his feet and legs but he is ticklish everywhere else too.

Stan: Richard's roommate. He's very chill and always seems to know more about what's going on in campus than anyone else. However he is often absent from Richard's shared room even at night. He never explains to Richard where he goes so Richard just assumes he sleeps around. However his enigmatic personality leads him to believe that Stan is even more of a mystery than he originally guessed.

Cortney: Richard's on-campus-friend. 20 years old, long curly red hair, green eyes, average weight. She is Richard's best friend on campus. Any who saw them together would assume that they date but they are just very close. Cortney is very friendly and inviting often inviting strangers in the dining hall to join her and Richie to just ensure they don't eat alone. She has a foot fetish of her own but Richard doesn't know. Ticklish mostly on her lower body, especially on her feet, but is mildly ticklish on her upper body too.

Jess: Richard's former next door neighbor. 18 years old, pale skinned, short black hair, dark brown eyes, average weight, and notably short. She and Richard have hung out since they were little. Despite this, ever since Richard entered Highschool they have hung out less and she has since made new friends as well but she will always have time for Richard. Whenever they do hang out she likes to tease Richard. Since he entered college he has seen her a lot less but recently she has been college hunting so her turning up on campus might not be too much of a surprise. Ticklish mostly on her stomach, but is ticklish all over.

Katie: Richard's best friend. 20 years old, Caucasian, long brown hair, green eyes, skinny, fit, she is a mischievous girl and likes to mess with Richard, also quite the tomboy, not afraid to roughhouse, play games or joke around with the guys. Well known throughout her high school as a girl that any guy would want as a friend. Ticklish all over. She didn't make it into Richard's college but she is only one town over so they still meet up on occasion to hang out.

Allie: The "Queen of Campus." 21 years old, slightly tanned skin, long golden hair, bright blue eyes, skinny. She acts very haughty, and spoiled. She is well known throughout campus for having left bodies of her would-be-suitors in her wake as she has rejected every attempted confession. She is constantly surrounded by a gaggle of every changing girls who are trying to get in her good graces. Those girls not in her circle are most likely envious of her popularity. It is rumored she has very rich parents thus why she acts the way she does. Hates being ignored. Does not even know Richard exists... yet. Extremely ticklish all over.

Akio: One of two Asian students of note on campus. 19 years old, long black hair, brown eyes, skinny. She is quite bubbly and enjoys getting flirty with boys she meets. She quite frequently hugs her friends. Whether she knows she is being a tease or not is anyone's guess. Always seen together with Rin, another Japanese girl. Shares a few classes with Richard, likes him but doesn't specifically interact with him. Ticklish everywhere, but mostly upper body especially her underarms.

Rin: One of two Asian students of not on campus. 20 years old, short black hair, brown eyes, average weight. She is a bit more demure, which contrasts to Akio who she is usually found with. Secretly has a fetish for mind control and femdom but this is unknown to everyone even her best friend. Shares only one class with Richard, but they sit next to each other so she knows him somewhat well. Very ticklish everywhere but mostly on her tits and belly.

Bridget: Head of the on campus Sorority. 21 years old, medium dirty blond hair, dark brown eyes, just slightly below skinny weight. She is demanding, mean, and bossy. That is how she is known throughout the campus. But she is also a very efficient organizer. Able to get anything she needs done with the right people and tools. She has been known to skirt campus rules at times, and has no problem using blackmail on the other students to get what she needs. She doesn't know Richard... yet. Only moderately ticklish everywhere.

Victoria: Active gym head and aspiring body builder. 21 years old. short light brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular and in shape. She is a frequenter of the college gym and can often be found throughout campus jogging or training with a team in some random sport for the day. She is actually so athletically talented she is often brought onto the various college sport's teams as a sub when needed. However outside sports and exercise she keeps to herself and doesn't' like physical contact. Doesn't know Richard well at all. Very ticklish everywhere, especially on her legs and thighs. Notably stronger than Richard.

Natalie: The "everyone's little sister" on campus. 19 years old, long dark brown hair, light brown eyes, skinny, and very short. She is that kind of existence that can fit into any group structure. She is friendly, kind, and sweet to everyone. People treat her like the campus mascot helped by her cute smile. However she hides a more sadistic side that none know of. And she is looking for a good masocist she can sweet talk into trying out some of her fetishes. Is friends with Richie. Ticklish everywhere but mostly on her feet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284236-Richards-University-of-Trouble