*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284364-Egg-tinction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alu
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2284364
This is a vore-like a story. You can include vore, but the main thing is to kill a species

This is a vore-like a story. You can include vore, but the main thing is to kill a species

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hi there, welcome to my first attempt at making an interactive myself. This should involve themes of vore, death, extinction, and if you want, underaged characters. (Tag the chapters with (underage) like that.)

A few rules
1.) Always leave an option open to let others add more
2.) Any method you'd like to use to cause extinction is permitted. Try not to be too graphic with murder descriptions. You may still be graphic, just avoid describing it in clear detail that I can see it like the bus scene from the Texas Chainsaw Masacre (2022)
3.) Sex is permitted. I do not care if it is straight, gay, lesbian, or bi.
4.) Tags may be included in the chapter name, the underaged tag is required in the name. But you may leave the other tags at the start of the chapter.
5.) Grammar is important. If English isn't your first language, please put that at the beginning with the tags. I will edit the chapter later to fix the grammar for you so you have nothing to worry about if you mix up somethings.
6.) Decent length chapters. Not requiring a lot, but if you have a single sentence chapter it must be for adding choices. I don't want to read, "And then everyone died suddenly and the others celebrated the species death." And that be the end of it.
7.) Size: No one is allowed to be any bigger than 20 feet tall, or shorter than a dwarf. Exceptions for the kids and babies, as they are understandably shorter sometimes or if the species isn't very big to begin with. Meaning if you want macro/micro, find a species that is that size already like fairies.
8.) Weight: Cause there is vore, some of you might like some weight gain. Just nothing stupid. A feral dragon that is about the size it is in Skyrim is allowed to weigh a couple tons. A human is not allowed to weigh a couple tons. Those are just examples, try to avoid making obnoxiously overweight characters. Overweight is fine, being stupidly over weight to the point you look like Violet after she chewed the gum is not fine.
9.) Now because some of these instances could involve eggs. The youngest someone can be is that, an egg. Other than that characters at min must be 3, but can be max upwards of anything you can think.

I will add more rules later as I think of them, but they shouldn't be anything to different than above. Just have fun and wipe out a species. Also the egg pun in the title of this story is because I like the idea of a species that lays eggs being wiped out by means of getting rid of their eggs or something like that. It was cause of a game from Blu over on FA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284364-Egg-tinction