*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284789-Shrunken-by-Cassie-and-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2284789
You have always been obsessed with Cassie, and now you will be her slave

You have always been obsessed with Cassie, and now you will be her slave

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You have been shrunken by Cassie, a girl you have been obsessed with for years. Along the way, you will be forced to worship her and be her slave. She will also be allowing you to worships her friends/sister

Characters;

Cassie: 25 years old, size 9 shoe, a girl you have been lusting over for years. She agreed to keep you in her life on the premise that you allow her to shrink you and you serve her as her slave.

Nicole: 25 years old, one of Cassie’s best friends. Cassie occasionally forced you to worship her feet as well. Size 7 shoe

Megan: Cassie’s sister, 32 years old and Cassie’s older sister. She’s the one who convinced Cassie to shrink you and serve them as their slave. Size 10.5 shoe

Kara: one of Cassie’s good friends and your female best friend. 28 years old Once she discovered you were shrunk, she was ecstatic to have a tiny worshipper. Size 6 shoe

Brittany; your ex girlfriend, size 8 shoe and 28 years old. Cassie forces you to worship her in order to humiliate you further. Brittany loves having you as a bug at her feet.

Nyssa: also your ex girlfriend, size 11 shoe and 24 years old. Nyssa discovered that you had willingly shrunk and asked Cassie to partake in being one of your goddesses. Of course Cassie agreed, to torture you more.


Rules: NO TOILET STUFF, PRIMARILY FOOT FOCUS PLEASE. Light vore is acceptable, but please focus on FEET. All the girls enjoy wearing sneakers with no socks to make their feet worse for you to care for. Other than that please go wild.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284789-Shrunken-by-Cassie-and-friends