*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285456-The-Electromagnetic-Inverter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285456
Jake works with his grandpa to develop a shrink ray. He has to steal it to keep it safe.

Jake works with his grandpa to develop a shrink ray. He has to steal it to keep it safe.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Overview

This is an old story of mine that I recently found.

Jake is a very smart high school student. He works at a EmEx Labs with his grandpa Joe. They have been working to develop the world's first shrink ray. When the greedy and corrupt lab owner comes looking for the device, Joe has Jake steal it so his boss wouldn't try and sell it as a weapon. Either by accident or on purpose, Jake ends up shrinking himself.

Characters

Jake (POV): He is a nerdy high school junior known for his science genius. Jake is quite and a bit shy. He typically on spends free time with his best friend Rachel. The two of them secretly like each other as more than friends, but neither has admitted it. He assists his grandpa Joe with research at EmEx labs.

Ashley: Jake's older sister is much like him in that she is academic. They get along very well. Ashley is a senior in high school.

Cali: Jake's little sister is a bit of a tomboy, and can beat boys at everything from football to a burping contest. The two of them get along okay sometimes, and are often playing harmless pranks on each other. The rest of the time Cali resents her older siblings for settings high expectations from their parents.

Rachel: She Jake's friend and is also a nerd who likes video games and Legos. Rachel is the type of girl who is very friendly, so is liked by everyone. She also is able to be comfortable in many different social settings. When with her cheerleader friends she can be a girly girl, and then be a tomboy with her guy friends. Jake secretly has a crush on Rachel.

More side characters will added along the way.

Rules

1. Please make an attempt to edit your work.

2. No one sentence chapters, unless it is to provide a choice between options.

3. Avoid overly graphic content and strong language.

4. Keep the storyline consistent.

5. All chapters should be written in first person and present tense.

6. I reserve the right to make edits and changes to your chapters.

Otherwise anything goes!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285456-The-Electromagnetic-Inverter