*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286247-Swap-Poker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2286247
You (John) and your group of friends find a mysterious pack of cards at a magic shop.

You (John) and your group of friends find a mysterious pack of cards at a magic shop.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Heavy inspiration from “Swap Poker” and “Swapping Cards”.


One day you and your friends are walking around town just hanging out and see a new magic shop in town. Being fairly bored they decide to check it out.

One thing in particular catches your eye, and even with your friends making fun of you for it, you decide to get the deck of cards.

Once you all get home you decide to try it out. What happens next is not what you expected.

Characters:

John (You):
-18 years old, average height (6’0”), brown hair, blue eyes, semi-athletic build, nerdy but still keeps in shape, loner type

Mason:
-19 years old, tall (6’4”), blonde hair, green eyes, super athletic build, played football in high school, very sporty, popular kid (John’s Best Friend)

Kennedy:
-18 years old, tall (5’9”), blonde hair, blue eyes, C-cup breast, curvy build and large ass, very girly, acts very bitchy (John’s Ex)

Elliot:
-16 years old, short (5’8”), brown hair, blue eyes, super athletic build, sports nut, plays football and basketball, talks about sports all the time, very popular (John’s Little Brother)

Sammy:
-20 years old, tall (5’10”), brown hair, blue eyes, very athletic, very curvy, B-cup breast, huge ass, runs track and field in college, in a sorority, very slutty, most popular in the group (John’s Older Sister)

Isabel:
-18 years old, short (5’2”), brown hair, brown eyes, semi-athletic, not very curvy, A-cup breast, normal ass, very tomboyish, nicest person in the group, very shy and not very popular (Masons Girlfriend)

How Swap Poker works:
- At the start of each round, each player must put up a trait as a bet (can be any trait, trait can be physical or mental)
- Player does not lose trait until round is over
- Winner decides where each trait goes
- If winner does not pick where to put each trait in time, those traits will be randomly assigned to everyone
- It's not possible to swap a hand for a foot or anything along those lines
- Reality warps around each change to make it seem like each person has always been that way
- Players cannot regain traits they had at the start
- Players can choose to keep traits from previous games at the start of new ones if all agree
- Only Players recognize changes
- Game ends after 5 rounds

Anyone can add just follow the rules please

RULES TO ADD
-english
-no death
-no m/m
-limit blank paths
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286247-Swap-Poker