*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Laughing Locks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286720-Laughing-Locks-All-Female-Prisonredone/cid/3358722-Welcome-to-Laughing-Locks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #2286720
Life of a prisoner at Laughing Locks, an all female prison with some ticklish surprises
Chapter #1

Welcome to Laughing Locks

    by: Flappybob
Alice was taken through the prison in handcuffs. She wore the standard prison uniform, orange pants, white tank top with a laughing face on it and sandals on her feet. Socks or any footwear apart from sandals would be punished harshly. She was dreading her stay here, but knew that there was no way out and that escape was almost impossible.

As she was led through the prison, Alice heard laughing, frantic begging and screaming from the cells. She shivered in horror, knowing exactly what she was in for here didn't make her any less anxious about this place.

Soon, the guards reached a corridor with five paths. One was to the cells, one was to the wash stations, one was to the processing room, one was to a rubber room and straight jacket and one was to the courtyard where the goat sheds could be found.

The guards directed her toward...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286720-Laughing-Locks-All-Female-Prisonredone/cid/3358722-Welcome-to-Laughing-Locks