*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. From adult man to little girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287639-Life-as-a-little-girl/cid/3369396-From-adult-man-to-little-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Himal
Rated: E · Interactive · Family · #2287639
Your a grown man who wake up to find where everyone preceded as a little girl 6 or 7.
Chapter #1

From adult man to little girl

    by: Himal
Your name was Richard Thompson, but now you are now as Jessica Kirkland. One day your a adult man in his 30s or 40s and the next day your a little girl 6 or 7 year old. Everyone and everything preceded you as a 6 or 7 year old little girl. You preceded the world everyone and everything as a 6 or 7 year old. You still physical look and sound the same but with long blond hair and blue eyes. There a device on your arm that will help you understand and adapt to your new life. You can't take it off no else can see it or touch it but you. When you try to say or do anything or act like a adult man the device will stop you and force you to act like talk like and do thing like a 6 or 7 year old girl. It only will disappear when your new life and forget about your old life. It will also make you think and feel like 6 or 7 year old girl, even when you try to think and feel like a adult man. You try find out this happen who or what did this and why. Plus you want to find a away back to your old life. But is this permanent.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Himal (UN: miltk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Himal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287639-Life-as-a-little-girl/cid/3369396-From-adult-man-to-little-girl