*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.

you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your David Titania a scrawny 18 year old highschool student.
Befor you were born there was some sort of event that made all the women in the world get bigger.
You live at home with your two younger sisters, and your single mother.
Unlike most single mom's she dint struggle do to the fact that she a successful business woman, and the CEO of one of plumpworks, the worlds biggist corporation.
This means that that the three of you live in an incredibly upscale suburb for the city of buxomburg's rich residents.
Despite being super rich your mom insist that you attend a public high-school.
That school being the infamous Lori Beth denberg high school, home of the hippos (the school wresiling team)
Unfortunately for you there are no other male stunts who attend.
Evrey female in the world is truly masive, they are taller and fatter than any man could ever hope to dream of, thats why they practicly run the world now.
females can basicly get away with almost any thing if its done to a guy.

Character list hub this is a list of the charicters who are cannon to the story
you will be able to find all the major charicters other than the main charicter hear.
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/ma...

rules
1 no killing/crippling the main character
2 no m/m content, but futa is ok
3 no shit, piss, or diaper content, but farting is ok
4 no nonster girls, furry girls or alien girls, keep it to humans
5 no shrinking, transformation, or gender swap
6 no vore/unbirth
7 no short chapters, story chapters should be at least one paragrath long
8 english chapters only
9 feel free to add new charicters so long as they do not contradict any of the establist rolls from the Character hub
10 please try and only write chapter that are in second person (example you tried to talk to her)
any non compliant chapters will be removed
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash