*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New day new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288315-Boy-inanimate-tf/cid/3376667-New-day-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2288315
First person pov story
Chapter #1

New day new life

    by: Gamelover55
You wake up after a good nights sleep after being woken up by your alarm clock. “BEEP BEEP BEEP”.

You then hit the snooze button as you get up from bed and get dressed for the morning ahead.

You then go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and style your hair to get ready for the day.

As you brush your hair you think about who to help today.

You knew you had special powers since the day you were born those powers where to turn into any kind of inanimate object imaginable.

When you were young you would transform into a inanimate object for hide and seek you and your sister loved that game.

You loved having the ability to turn into any inanimate object you thought it was quite fun.

Sometimes you even help people who need something very specific.

As you finish brushing your teeth you hear a familiar voice call you from down stairs.

(Who was calling you from down stairs?)

You have the following choices:

1. Your mom

2. Your dad

3. Your sister

4. Your aunt

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gamelover55 (UN: gamelover55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gamelover55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288315-Boy-inanimate-tf/cid/3376667-New-day-new-life